Mobi365 psmoore Project 365 - 2023

Mar 7 - Current situation. Think I completely tore the meniscus in my left knee yesterday. Huts to lay still, can’t put any weight on it, etc. waiting for next Monday to get an MRI and then off to an Orthopedic surgeon. My kids set me up next to my bed though. Brownies, Lays chips and a little refrigerator. My iPad and CPAP also handy. It is so painful right now.

View attachment 190521
Yikes! I've done that. Had the surgery, too. You have my sympathy!

Yikes! I've done that. Had the surgery, too. You have my sympathy!
This plain sucks. Went and got some crutches at goodwill. now I can at least get around a little. Still miserable. Going up and down stairs on my butt cause the pressure is too much to take. Thanks though!!

Mar 7 - Current situation. Think I completely tore the meniscus in my left knee yesterday. Huts to lay still, can’t put any weight on it, etc. waiting for next Monday to get an MRI and then off to an Orthopedic surgeon. My kids set me up next to my bed though. Brownies, Lays chips and a little refrigerator. My iPad and CPAP also handy. It is so painful right now.

View attachment 190521
Oh, no! My knee aches for yours! Hang in there, better days are coming. Kudos to your kiddos for taking good care of you!

Mar 8. Well I have two tears in my knee somewhere. Now I have to wait to see the surgeon on the 22nd. I hope to get in sooner but not holding my breath.

068DE93F-733F-4E33-985E-3E972F29E19C.jpeg

Lovely trees with all that snow :thumbs:
Hope you’re not feeling too bad about being ”imprisoned”. It looks as it’s the safest choice to stay away from those icy streets
Eva’s right. Stay safe inside today. Especially with crutches. My experience with crutches was less than stellar, too.

Back
Top Bottom