View attachment 86096

To sit down on this bank of sand
And watch the river flow
Enlight
e635d40a38c3788625cba8d427c8105d.jpg

Both of these are amazing...

d2c92d2d861b1950c1893c94a9be2148.jpg

The Three

Misty walk in the Angmering Park Estate with my boys and dog. Taken using ProCamera then edited in the ever important Snapseed and finally pushed through Dramatic Black and White.

This is one of my favourite all times photos I've taken, going to get it printed.

Like this one, till i have idea to imitate it with my son (have dogs but hopeless if let him go out like this) [emoji16]

Btw, u taken this with tripod and plan it?

My all-in-one comments [emoji16]

My friend's 15 year old, Peanut. [emoji177]
6c831efb964e32526cdb97c7725976e5.jpg

Portrait mode, Snapseed

Nice captured... but its harder for me, cos my dogs can't be calm down while I'm taking pictures [emoji106]

Reflection in Dyson the dog's eye selfie of me and my sister.View attachment 86087

If u didn't mention, I don't realized its a selfie [emoji16]

View attachment 86089 ready for takeoff - snapseed

What is that? Water tower maybe or?

Good composition or cropping (?) [emoji6]

Neary Lagoon
RNI Films, Snapseed
View attachment 86096

Ever installed-deleted this kind of RNI things but still don't get its soul like u did

What, me worry?
Carbon
bb61ac6524e974a5ca457be9610b4c3a.jpg

Like the expression [emoji4]

To sit down on this bank of sand
And watch the river flow
Enlight
e635d40a38c3788625cba8d427c8105d.jpg

Salute for the idea and powerofwill [emoji1] cos i know the chair not be there usually.. or is it?

View attachment 86097 Kids in a floating village in Cambodia going home after school.

Taken with iPhone6s and edited in Snapseed

Love the emotions [emoji1]

Most educational news i read last few months is about school/university quality & ranking. I wonder how about this kind of education.. what's about their quality? Where's their rank? I think its beyond every statistical numbers [emoji106][emoji4] for the students & their teachers [emoji120]

758c4cabf513935cbdc634d4c5782a4d.jpg

Somewhere in Switzerland /iphone6s/snapseed

[emoji106][emoji4]

Kittie kittie.... [emoji77]

A path leading to an exit gate at a port in Mombasa, Kenya. I never knew the meaning of the writings on the concrete, though I felt like they seemed to add some personality to the black and white path.
iPhone 6s
Cam: VSCO
Edit: VSCO/ Straightened, vertical perspective corrected, cropped, B&W filter, fine adjusted sharpness and clarity.
Exit.jpg

This is my first ever post, I am happy. :) Please let me know if I breached the rules in posting an iMage. The size is less than 8MB, but the height is more than 3000 pixels.

View attachment 86317
A path leading to an exit gate at a port in Mombasa, Kenya. I never knew the meaning of the writings on the concrete, though I felt like they seemed to add some personality to the black and white path.
iPhone 6s
Cam: VSCO
Edit: VSCO/ Straightened, vertical perspective corrected, cropped, B&W filter, fine adjusted sharpness and clarity.

This is my first ever post, I am happy. :) Please let me know if I breached the rules in posting an iMage. The size is less than 8MB, but the height is more than 3000 pixels.

Very nice

This is lovely, the silhouette, the low angle, and the grains on the photo that blend so well with the sand and rain, this shot is amazing.

Thanks coolootshoots [emoji120]

Actually i want my photos to be clear no grains at all (like many photos i saw). But when I edited, it (always) end up with grainy final photos [emoji28] maybe i must accept that be my style [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom