B&W RESULT: #05 Black & White Challenge

Actually i want my photos to be clear no grains at all (like many photos i saw). But when I edited, it (always) end up with grainy final photos
emoji28.png
maybe i must accept that be my style
emoji1.png
Don't give up. :D Adding Structure in Snapseed can have that effect (grainy skies, for example). If you feel you need to add Structure to a photo, you can use the brush in the Snapseed stack to apply it just where you need it. Or if there's too much noise/grain in the sky right from the start, you can apply negative Structure to soften and again use the brush in the stack to apply that where needed.

Like this one, till i have idea to imitate it with my son (have dogs but hopeless if let him go out like this) [emoji16]

Btw, u taken this with tripod and plan it?

Thank you

No tripod, just held my iPhone low down and took the shot, cropped it in Snapseed. Ideally I wish I was a little closer

Love the symmetrical, horizon, left-right [emoji4]

Thanks, sometimes it does the trick and sometimes not. This was the Scala b/w preset, which is my favorite in RNI.

Maybe i need to try again

Don't give up. :D Adding Structure in Snapseed can have that effect (grainy skies, for example). If you feel you need to add Structure to a photo, you can use the brush in the Snapseed stack to apply it just where you need it. Or if there's too much noise/grain in the sky right from the start, you can apply negative Structure to soften and again use the brush in the stack to apply that where needed.

And adding contrasts add more grains, but I realized i the person who love to see a photo with high contrast [emoji849]

bfe9dc9f72929c5deebb9032e0712209.jpg

Sunset at Moliets beach few days ago [emoji3]

Wonderfull [emoji4] may i know the camera and app?

Thank you
No tripod, just held my iPhone low down and took the shot, cropped it in Snapseed. Ideally I wish I was a little closer

Nice.. but i have to find the myst first [emoji28] if want to do it [emoji1]

Btw, for me it's perfect cos (maybe) if getting closer we can't see the comparison/how big the trees around.

And adding contrasts add more grains, but I realized i the person who love to see a photo with high contrast [emoji849]

Btw, for me it's perfect cos (maybe) if getting closer we can't see the comparison/how big the trees around.

I'm on the coast so we do get it at times. Yeah, you're right about the trees

View attachment 86317
A path leading to an exit gate at a port in Mombasa, Kenya. I never knew the meaning of the writings on the concrete, though I felt like they seemed to add some personality to the black and white path.
iPhone 6s
Cam: VSCO
Edit: VSCO/ Straightened, vertical perspective corrected, cropped, B&W filter, fine adjusted sharpness and clarity.

This is my first ever post, I am happy. :) Please let me know if I breached the rules in posting an iMage. The size is less than 8MB, but the height is more than 3000 pixels.

This is awesome!!! I love the straightness and especially that endless view like between two mirrors. [emoji7]
Why should it break the rule? [emoji15]

iPhone native app and snapseed for my Image [emoji3]

Reactions: sck
Walk down from Clingmans Dome Mountain located in The Great Smokey Mountains right on the border of North Carolina & Tennessee Elevation: 6,644ft

iPhone 6s Plus
Edited with PhotoToaster
4e0e43ae395024f96e34a1611b326ba1.jpg
I love that effect. I've got Phototoaster - I'll have to revisit it.

Back
Top Bottom