Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Welcome to a Black and White 2017! Let's make it a good one. :thumbs:

This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 7th January. Judging will take place on Sunday 8th January.

This week's winner TBA will be our guest judge for the coming week.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

d2c92d2d861b1950c1893c94a9be2148.jpg

The Three

Misty walk in the Angmering Park Estate with my boys and dog. Taken using ProCamera then edited in the ever important Snapseed and finally pushed through Dramatic Black and White.

This is one of my favourite all times photos I've taken, going to get it printed.

The Three

Misty walk in the Angmering Park Estate with my boys and dog. Taken using ProCamera then edited in the ever important Snapseed and finally pushed through Dramatic Black and White.

This is one of my favourite all times photos I've taken, going to get it printed.

Love the mood... Well done

The Three

[emoji33]
I can see why it's your favorite.... I think it's mine too. Absolutely gorgeous. [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

The Three

Brilliant Chris. You've really got the hang of that soft processing and when to use it.

Back
Top Bottom