B&W RESULT: #07 Black & White Challenge

Back of the pub. Snapseed.
tmp_15717-IMG_20170118_214258713-01-1016537337.jpeg

Times were kitchen staff snuck out the back for a fag. This one's getting some crafty screen time in.
Ahhhh, those were the days. :rolleyes:

And you be careful dangling about at the back of buildings. If that was Silent Witness, you'd have captured some criminal activity and you'd be on the run now from some crazed killer. What? Overactive imagination? I don't think so.:mobibabe:

Ahhhh, those were the days. :rolleyes:

And you be careful dangling about at the back of buildings. If that was Silent Witness, you'd have captured some criminal activity and you'd be on the run now from some crazed killer. What? Overactive imagination? I don't think so.:mobibabe:
That's exactly what happened. I'm currently holed up outside a safe house somewhere in the Outer Hebrides disguised as a sheep. Shhhhh... tell no one :zip:

Wow, already 6 pages & 108 posts and i just found the thread [emoji28]

Amazing photos all, can't comments one by one but maybe can be a one-long-post as usual :)

Where is it? Stadium? Local park?

Outside of Jail? [emoji28] Can't think a places with high fences in each side

Anyway, like the emptiness feeling of the sky, feel like u just alone in the path of life [emoji4]

Bike trail, walking over the freeway... our hotel is outside of the cities.

In Florida, we don't get fog like this, so I dragged my husband out to explore the area.

Brushed Clouds

View attachment 87363

Never seen clouds like this. Not that I'm aware so. At least not as stand alone shape. But they are still on. Upper was taken 50 mins ago. Next one just now:

Bigger Brushed Clouds

View attachment 87364

FusionHDR, Snapseed.
They are unusual clouds Gouvy. I've never seen any clouds like them either. I was thinking that it might have been a contrail from a plane, but the second one looks too large and spread out to be that. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom