B&W RESULT: #07 Black & White Challenge

Found on the Farm

HipstamaticPhoto-506624944.493335.jpg

7+ and Blackie

Nostalgia

IMG_1174.JPG

The 52 week challenge I'm participating in on Facebook had a theme this week of nostalgia. So I had to drag out some of my old PalmPilots, the common thread here is the Sony Clie The age of the personal digital assistant has expanded. But I remember these as being part of the good old days.

iPhone 7 Plus

Camera+

Snapseed

Nostalgia

View attachment 87439

The 52 week challenge I'm participating in on Facebook had a theme this week of nostalgia. So I had to drag out some of my old PalmPilots, the common thread here is the Sony Clie The age of the personal digital assistant has expanded. But I remember these as being part of the good old days.

iPhone 7 Plus

Camera+

Snapseed
Sony Clie! I had one of those, too.

Nostalgia

View attachment 87439

iPhone 7 Plus

Camera+

Snapseed

I'm amazed you've still got them Mel. Those were the days!

Another great week of images - hard to choose, as always.

First place - sdimbour - Sandra - Back to School
3C9C8A88-E863-4165-9A5B-9C46A205CF52-5808-000007C1939E2935_tmp.jpg

Love this combo of reality and fiction - very clever - super composition and execution!

Runners up:
Sinnerhohn - John - His Mind's Eye
This is a wonderful image with great detail and clarity - and a brilliant installation of the sculpture!

Chris Wadsworth - Staring into the Fog
The light, the sense of mystery, the leading lines, the boy and his dog! Just love this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Love this combo of reality and fiction - very clever - super composition and execution!

Runners up:
This is a wonderful image with great detail and clarity - and a brilliant installation of the sculpture!

The light, the sense of mystery, the leading lines, the boy and his dog! Just love this!

Congrats to sdimbour, great image, love it. Congrats to John, another good shot. Many thanks for selecting my photo as a runner up

Runners up:

Huge congratulations Sandra, sdimbour, an excellent iMage and deserving Winner of this exciting and well supported MobiChallenge... :notworthy:

And a big well done to John & Chris, sinnerjohn & Chris Wadsworth, for worthy Runners Up places, nicely done chaps... :thumbs:

Of course, we cannot let this Challenge pass without mentioning the most excellent support and participation of everyone who posted some awesome works, yet again, thank you all... :inlove: ... :rog:

Runners up:

Thanks ikbside Leslie for choosing my iMage [emoji3] very proud.
Congrats to John and Chris, you also deserved to win as your iMage were full of creativity and very beautifull.

Ready to admire your iMage in next bnw challenge [emoji3] good luck to You all !!!!

View attachment 87507

Runners up:

Thank you Leslie - great judging. As you say, Sandra's image is the perfect combo. Well done to John and Chris for two stand out images. Thank you to everyone who posted for another great black and white week. I will now take Sandra's image to the gallery.

Find #08 of the Mobi Black and White Challenge here.

View attachment 87507

Runners up:

Great win for sdimbour Sandra, what an amazing image.
Many thanks for the runner up place Leslie, although I think the sculpture really takes the credit not me :thumbs:

View attachment 87507

Runners up:

Outstanding photo, Sandra, well done. And another two great photos by John and Chris - well done chaps.

Thank you Leslie, that can't have been easy. Congrats Sandra - outstanding image! John and Chris, beautiful work as always . Thank you all for another week of B&W beauty :)

Back
Top Bottom