B&W RESULT:#142 Black & White Challenge

The way the light was falling on a pile of rubble at the bottom of an enormous, rusted iron hopper. We've found a derelict mill site in the middle of nowhere. The quality of graffiti is fab. People have clearly had the time, space and sense of security to do a bang up job.
War zone photo journalist.
View attachment 148965
The way the light falls on rubble.
View attachment 148966
An amazing discovery... my kinda place and I’m a bit jealous. :hearteyes:

19958CF5-12AF-41C6-B104-99C202BBFCDD.jpeg

On my way to Gavarnie circus ... Best friends :inlove: Cirque de Gavarnie - Pyrénées - France

iPhone XS and Snapseed

View attachment 148975

On my way to Gavarnie circus ... Best friends :inlove: Cirque de Gavarnie - Pyrénées - France

iPhone XS and Snapseed
View attachment 148976

On my way to Gavarnie circus ... the wooden bridge :sunglasses: Cirque de Gavarnie - Pyrénées - France

iPhone XS and Snapseed
View attachment 148977

On my way to Gavarnie ... just a great place :inlove: Cirque de Gavarnie - Pyrénées - France

iPhone XS and Snapseed
View attachment 148979

And the last one for this week ...
The first person I saw when I joined the main path to Gavarnie circus :sunglasses: Cirque de Gavarnie - Pyrénées - France

iPhone XS and Snapseed
OMG... these are stunning! :hearteyes:

Well, what a week it’s been for fantastic black and whites. I think you’ve all surpassed yourselves. This is going to give wvusa Mike something to think about. But he tells me he’s looking forward to it, so I now pronounce this Black and White Challenge CLOSED, and ask Mike to choose his favourites. Whenever you’re ready Mike.

Ok, after much thought and even more banging my head against a wall, I've finally made my choices. It definitely was not easy as there were so many great photographs. Each one grabbed my attention in one way or another. With that said, here are my choices for the week.

#1 TomHH Tom’s Drama, baby!
ED53FF6D-D9C7-4215-ABA3-057F78C3F3B5.jpeg

This is a very well composed shit that just begs for attention as soon as to see it. Visually it just has that "pop"!

#2 rizole Rizole’s Cat and mouse. What's not to love about this one? Not only is the composition spot on, bit it is flat out fun. And isn't that what photography is supposed to be?

#3 lkbside Leslie’s Dynjandi waterfalls, Iceland. This perfectly framed shot caught my eye immediately, and then my imagination took over. I could almost hear the waterfalls cascading downward as well as feel a chill in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom