B&W RESULT:#142 Black & White Challenge

N O R T H NORTH WEST
4843E930-C538-4AF4-BD20-A42222DE81B9.jpeg

Ordinary looking people maybe? No offence, just wondered
Not ordinary looking people, just ordinary people like you and I, maybe regular people if you're american. The kind of people you bump into at the market just doing everyday stuff. Maybe a mother and father, a grandmother and grandfather, not reality stars or glamour queens, just ordinary people, the world is full of them, I'm one.

Captured in b/w - do you have a preference (captured in/converted later) generally and/or with particular types of images?
I almost always capture in color, even when I'm thinking it'll be b/w in the end. Every now and then -- like here -- I capture in b/w just for a change. In this case I used the native iOS cam app with one of its b/w filters turned on when I shot. One advantage of using the native cam instead of a dedicated b/w cam is that I can revert the b/w to color after the shot if I want to.

:lol: There’s still some sepia in the background Hans. So sorry. If you take it into Snapseed and take down the saturation, that should do it. :thumbs:
As you say.... the sepia effect is matt glass the torture instruments are placed on but I put it through Shnapseed as soon as I am back from the pub. Promise..!

As you say.... the sepia effect is matt glass the torture instruments are placed on but I put it through Shnapseed as soon as I am back from the pub. Promise..!
:lol: “Back from the pub”. No hurry Hans. As long as it’s done before Sunday.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom