B&W RESULT:#142 Black & White Challenge

Folks, Sony Xperia
IMG_20190829_221842~4.jpg

I love your portraits. How do you take them? Do people see you taking these photos? I get very shy and uncomfortable with that kind of photo taking, and usually everyone knows what I’m trying to do :D
Thanks. I never photo bomb people. The folks I take pictures of are really my drinking pals. (they all love a pic taken) relaxed conversation helps, and they know what I'm up to. I also take pics of people in very busy environments, festivals, street fairs etc. I would never just shoot someone in a vulnerable situation. But I love taking pics of people. People are so varied and wonderful in expression and especially in full bloom conversation. I would never be able to be a portrait person, too set up. People set their faces too much when you say "can I take your picture" (sorry for long description, but there you have it xxx

Thanks. I never photo bomb people. The folks I take pictures of are really my drinking pals. (they all love a pic taken) relaxed conversation helps, and they know what I'm up to. I also take pics of people in very busy environments, festivals, street fairs etc. I would never just shoot someone in a vulnerable situation. But I love taking pics of people. People are so varied and wonderful in expression and especially in full bloom conversation. I would never be able to be a portrait person, too set up. People set their faces too much when you say "can I take your picture" (sorry for long description, but there you have it xxx
As long as you want! I guess I need to get myself some drinking buddies too! :D Your shots are great, people or not.

Thanks for the reply xxx

Now that’s intriguing. What’s he photographing?
The way the light was falling on a pile of rubble at the bottom of an enormous, rusted iron hopper. We've found a derelict mill site in the middle of nowhere. The quality of graffiti is fab. People have clearly had the time, space and sense of security to do a bang up job.

Back
Top Bottom