B&W RESULT: #157 Black & White Challenge

The Winterlights are back at the Palmengarten. Sometimes the magic works even in b/w.
Hipsta, Snapseed to desaturate

098959EB-1125-44A9-938D-911F2C0A0659.jpeg

An with mobisnow it’s actually awesome!

Moon
View attachment 152800

This photo was taken using afocal tecnique. I've used a P30 pro, a Celestron NexYZ and a Konus reflector telescope. Edited in Snapssed
If the afocal tecnique is not allowd please let me know and I'll find another photograph.
Thank you
This is a picture I always hoped to take with a mobile. But I’m no way tripod fan so I never have one with me. And even then I could only get something like this with my LUMIX. Congrats, this picture is sooooo WOOOOOOOW!

The afocal technique is as simple as looking through a telescope / binoculars with your smartphone. It is regular used for astrophography. The challenge with a smartphone is to get the focus sharp. With the adequade equipment, like the Celestron NexYZ (or othe brand, for me, the Celestron has the best fine tuning) or even a tripod to keep your smartphone still, you can get some amazing photographs of the night sky.
Ahhhh, yes. Birdwatchers do something similar - I think there’s a telescope attachment for a smartphone where you can get amazing photos of birds. That’s definitely allowed here - in fact, I insist that you show us more!!! :lol:
I have a vortex spotting scope with an iPhone attachment. I can’t seem to line it up right. I get a little circle with a bird in it (sometimes). I don’t use it much because I get queasy looking through it.:barf:

Thanks :) This one let me get quite close, perhaps because he was curious to see if I'd stay there when the next wave came in. (I did and got my boots swamped.) The words are from the only good song to come out of Hair.
Suffering for your art Ted? I hope they weren’t your best shoes. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom