B&W RESULT: #224 Black & White Challenge

Dutch Angle Death Star
2A339B52-9E32-4DA9-ACD4-56E1128576F8.jpeg

Sorry to hear about Larry. Makes me think how this really is a community including families, grandkids, and sadly deaths.
I used to love his rolling commentary. You got a real feeling for his life and the ups and downs of his family. Although it was clear that he wasn’t well, I don’t think we realised how bad and it came as a complete shock - to me anyway.

A hint of a tint in this one Bill. Could you desaturate and repost. It’s such an interesting image, I wouldn’t want to lose it from the challenge.
Can you delete the red version Jilly, please? Damn software let me down again!

Very strong Brit line up this week, rizole, WOTANICUS, ImageArt, NickLeon and wait.......no JillyG hmmm please see me after class young Jilly :rolleyes:
What has geography got to do with it you ask erm absolutely nothing :lmao:

This weeks winner from WOTANICUS got me from the moment it was posted. Others challenged it I have to admit but I kept going back to this one.
1643554975681.png
Love the simple symmetry of the two halves. Its like the trees are having a good look at the, what I hope is a wooden structure, as if to see what they might become themselves one day. The bold white frame really works too. Dutch angled Death Star also tickled my fancy.

2nd is going to go to NickLeon with View from the coffee shop
1643555324328.png

Just love how the rather 70's art blends in to the coffee shop wall. on a quick glance it could seem like she's peering through a hatch in the wall, very alluring indeed. Again I very much liked the Glastonbury Fairy.

3rd and final placing this week goes to jpclicks (just in case you were thinking I'd gone Brit crazy) with Fence Line
1643555601435.png

A simple shot that just works. Love the focus and that could be anyplace where there are fields and fences. I've spent a while thinking what the sign says Please.......Your?

HM's to everyone else that posted as all the images had a certain something, well done.

Very strong Brit line up this week, rizole, WOTANICUS, ImageArt, NickLeon and wait.......no JillyG hmmm please see me after class young Jilly :rolleyes:
What has geography got to do with it you ask erm absolutely nothing :lmao:

This weeks winner from WOTANICUS got me from the moment it was posted. Others challenged it I have to admit but I kept going back to this one.
View attachment 176183Love the simple symmetry of the two halves. Its like the trees are having a good look at the, what I hope is a wooden structure, as if to see what they might become themselves one day. The bold white frame really works too. Dutch angled Death Star also tickled my fancy.

2nd is going to go to NickLeon with View from the coffee shop
View attachment 176184
Just love how the rather 70's art blends in to the coffee shop wall. on a quick glance it could seem like she's peering through a hatch in the wall, very alluring indeed. Again I very much liked the Glastonbury Fairy.

3rd and final placing this week goes to jpclicks (just in case you were thinking I'd gone Brit crazy) with Fence Line
View attachment 176185
A simple shot that just works. Love the focus and that could be anyplace where there are fields and fences. I've spent a while thinking what the sign says Please.......Your?

HM's to everyone else that posted as all the images had a certain something, well done.
A nice surprise. Thank you John. Excellent choice as the winner, a very compelling image. Best wishes to all; the usual excellent choice that makes judging so difficult.

Back
Top Bottom