B&W RESULT: #224 Black & White Challenge

A444F299-7578-478B-AB52-FDF95CBF9185.jpeg

"Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey with Natural Banana Flavor"
No wonder the head is howling.
Halide, Pixelmator Photo

I finally had the time to read the full post. Thanks JillyG . Venomator and Smooth did a great job setting up the site. And it seems to me after hanging around for a month that the original goals are alive and well :)

“we are a community, first and foremost, simple."

“We are all addicted to the medium and we welcome everyone - no matter what their experience level is or where they are in the world."

"everyones opinions and views count and we all help one another further develop our ... abilities."

It also occurred to me that last October was 10 years. Was there a big celebration?

Kudos to all of you!

It also occurred to me that last October was 10 years. Was there a big celebration?
Covid has had its impact here, as everywhere. I think I'm right in saying that on an individual and site basis there's been a significantly reduced output the last two years. As afar as I'm aware, the 10 year anniversary was missed. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone please.
On the upside, things are definitely picking up around here lately. I for one can feel the other side of the pandemic coming.

Covid has had its impact here, as everywhere. I think I'm right in saying that on an individual and site basis there's been a significantly reduced output the last two years. As afar as I'm aware, the 10 year anniversary was missed. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone please.
On the upside, things are definitely picking up around here lately. I for one can feel the other side of the pandemic coming.
I don’t recall anything either. I tend to quietly celebrate my personal anniversary on MobiTog. And I think you’re on to something with the otherside of the pandemic on it’s way. They are even debating not requiring masks in schools around here.

Is it real? Is “banana flavoured bourbon” a thing ??
You lot are all fruitloops.
It wasn't me! I just found the empty bottle posing on the steps. But yes, somebody thought adding banana flavor to bourbon was a good idea. Or some two, since someone else decided to buy it and drink it.

Back
Top Bottom