Color run wild (following a Jerry Jobe tutorial in iColorama)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1455572839.940744.jpg

Where Love Goes
View attachment 73795
iPhone 6, snapseed, Superimpose, Pixelmator,

Final recycling of the leaf in a post-Valentine swirl of remorse. Not for me, mind you, I enjoyed mine :)

Delicious.
Btw Valentine's Day chocolate, birthday chocolate, Christmas chocolate, Easter chocolate, couple of other special occasions chocolate -- they don't count as 'chocolate' in the sense of, well, anything other than 'of course'!

Kay, your calculations match mine - let's call the thread closed and hand over to this week's judge -- and that would be you!

Kay, your calculations match mine - let's call the thread closed and hand over to this week's judge -- and that would be you!
I would gladly judge this week. But I was the judge last week and choose ImageArt (Ann). She will have the honor of judging and choosing the theme for next week...so over to ImageArt (Ann) for the judging?[emoji3]

I would gladly judge this week. But I was the judge last week and choose ImageArt (Ann). She will have the honor of judging and choosing the theme for next week...so over to ImageArt (Ann) for the judging?[emoji3]

You're right, of course - thank you Kay. I knew something was amiss with my calculations :confused:

Take two: the lovely ImageArt Ann - when you're ready. :inlove: :notworthy: :)

Back
Top Bottom