B&W RESULT:#40 Black & White Challenge

Did you crop for "very thin"in the window top right corner?

No, but I didn't think it hurt the image. I was quite struck by the fragments of the words: e.g. 'Every' 'very' 'thing' and thought they made a good backdrop (or juxtaposition, if you want to make it 4). I have another one of a man sleeping under a Commonwealth bank atm - similar counterpoints.

I only use available, natural light-have a shelf set up at right angles to window(only light source in room),so can adjust intensity by opening/closing curtains to varying degrees, and the velvet background stops unwanted reflections-glad you like...
Even more impressive. :thumbs:

Sarasota Beach
Ultimate HDR Camera,Huawei P9 lite
c4f26e996a9ae9b02684ddcf1a2bbc22.jpg
Simply great. Love it.

View attachment 98838

Going for a second one in this week challenge [emoji3]

A simple family iMage

3 generations at Saint-Jean-de-Luz train station [emoji3] Pays-Basque - France

Iphone 7 native app - Snapseed
Hey, we haven't seen enough of this little lady during your holiday! Your daughter - not your mum.:lol: Is your husband saying "Put that damn phone down!"? Another fab composition and edit.

Hey, we haven't seen enough of this little lady during your holiday! Your daughter - not your mum.:lol: Is your husband saying "Put that damn phone down!"? Another fab composition and edit.

That's great! And I've seen that look on my mom's face many times.... :lol:

My husband is struggling with his daughter [emoji23] his mother is struggling with her camera [emoji23] And you have a great scene on the track !!!!! [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom