B&W RESULT:#40 Black & White Challenge

Everything under the sun

View attachment 98756

My fist-world aesthetic: I was struck with the juxtaposition: the excesses and the costs of rampant consumption/materialism. This guy is well known: you approach him at your peril, but like quite a few other people I know to gently place an offering of coffee or warm food at a respectful distance.
He looks fierce! Great shot!

1249B835-0813-464C-8BB9-2DBAFCAB0588.jpg

Fort George, Scotland.

What a bumper black and white week this has been! But all good things must come to an end (I've never understood why that is :lol:), so this challenge is now closed. It is now the job of terse Ted to choose his favourites. I'm glad it's not me. :D

Things are a bit busy at the moment, so I hope you'll forgive the lack of any interesting observations on the photos themselves. On to the meat of the thing:

First to kennyh for the horses (though I was also taken with his dark flowers and Motorhead glassblower). Lucky man, after judging MobiColour today, you get to judge Black & White next Sunday!

img_7307-jpg.98649

Second to sdimbour for her family scene (reading left to right: exasperation, determination, consternation)

img_1886-jpg.98838

Honorable Mention to sinnerjohn for Yogi, because sleeping cat (duh!).

36728698920_61bd0ff638_o-jpg.98918

Things are a bit busy at the moment, so I hope you'll forgive the lack of any interesting observations on the photos themselves. On to the meat of the thing:

First to kennyh for the horses (though I was also taken with his dark flowers and Motorhead glassblower). Lucky man, after judging MobiColour today, you get to judge Black & White next Sunday!

img_7307-jpg.98649

Second to sdimbour for her family scene (reading left to right: exasperation, determination, consternation)

img_1886-jpg.98838

Well done Ted. There were so many potential winners, it must have been difficult to choose. Congratulations to kennyh Ken. He'll be an old hand at this judging lark soon.:lol: Three cheers for Sandra and John - two super black and whites! Right, I'm off to place Ken's image on the Gallery wall.:)

img_7307-jpg.98649

img_1886-jpg.98838

Thanks Terse Ted for my 2nd place [emoji4] Honored!!!!
Congrats to Kennyh Ken!!! Your bnw are just great !!! Love it [emoji177][emoji106]
Congrats as well to sinnerjohn for the HM!!! Love this cat iMage [emoji177] [emoji106]

img_7307-jpg.98649

img_1886-jpg.98838

These are all wonderful choices Ted... congrats Kenny!! Whoohoo!! :D Sandra and John, love your images!

Back
Top Bottom