IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 9th September. Judging will take place on Sunday 10th September.

This week's winner terse Ted will be our guest judge for the coming week.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that maybe I could write a novel inspired by this scruffy piece of cardboard, inexpertly cut from a larger piece, advertising for a typist. Not sure whether to make it a murder mystery, love story or ... suggestions on an inexpertly cut piece of cardboard (or a postcard:lmao:).

IMG_7572.JPG

Or I could just buy the fly chain. They're always useful.:lol:

View attachment 98649

The whites are a bit blown out in places, but it's a favourite pic called "straight from the horses mouth"-what else?
They (and this image!) are beautiful!

FYI, I merged the image post with the description post... but you can easily post them up together by inserting the image into a new post, and then tapping either above or below the image and typing the description, then tap Post Reply. :thumbs:

I'm thinking that maybe I could write a novel inspired by this scruffy piece of cardboard, inexpertly cut from a larger piece, advertising for a typist. Not sure whether to make it a murder mystery, love story or ... suggestions on an inexpertly cut piece of cardboard (or a postcard:lmao:).

View attachment 98644

Or I could just buy the fly chain. They're always useful.:lol:
LOL... great find.

Not done that right-do I click-upload file,select full size-then what to post both image and words together-tried tapping above/below without success

IMG_7403.JPG

This is a tree close to where I live-a shot from last winter re-worked in Formulas,bit of an acquired taste maybe.Got about 20 variations of this Tree-it's only interesting in winter, in leaf all the spidery detail is obscured

Last edited by a moderator:
All you b/w shooters, remember the Mira Mobile Prize B/W Street Photo competition closes on September 12:

http://miramobileprize.com/en/regulamento/

I can count the number of street photos in my Camera Roll on one hand, so if *I* can find something to enter, you can too.
I entered two, but I don't have high hopes. One was my image of the man standing in a busy London street with a hand over one eye whilst everyone else was walking about. The other was the image of the very athletic "jumper" leaping off a wall by the Thames on our Mobi Meet day. I'm not sure that one's "Street" enough.

Not done that right-do I click-upload file,select full size-then what to post both image and words together-tried tapping above/below without success
A complete guide to MobiTog (created by mastermind terse Ted :notworthy: ) can be found here: https://www.mobitog.com/help/

This is what it should look like if you're using a browser:

IMG_7026.jpg

I see you have probably sorted this one out Kenny, judging by the following iMage anyway... :whistle:

What I, personally, find easiest, as RoseCat has indicated, is to type your text first, Upload your file next, and then decide where you want it to show in your post, by placing the cursor at the very spot, and then click on insert Full iMage... :thumbs:

You need to have the cursor blinking where you want the iMage to appear, or the software will dump the iMage at the start of your post by default... :D

I see you have probably sorted this one out Kenny, judging by the following iMage anyway... :whistle:

What I, personally, find easiest, as RoseCat has indicated, is to type your text first, Upload your file next, and then decide where you want it to show in your post, by placing the cursor at the very spot, and then click on insert Full iMage... :thumbs:

You need to have the cursor blinking where you want the iMage to appear, or the software will dump the iMage at the start of your post by default... :D
Thankyou-try it

Back
Top Bottom