B&W RESULT:#41 Black & White Challenge

Ric, I've put the full image into your post. I don't know why it went in as a thumbnail either. This is very striking even without the explanation. I like the edit.
Thank you. I've made an album previously but on the mobi app I'm having difficulty sorting stuff out. It would be nice if I could copy it to album and into challenge thread without it appearing twice on the site.
I will visit this place again I think. There was too much to take in on just the one trip.

Thank you. I've made an album previously but on the mobi app I'm having difficulty sorting stuff out. It would be nice if I could copy it to album and into challenge thread without it appearing twice on the site.
I will visit this place again I think. There was too much to take in on just the one trip.
Ahhhh, you're using the app. It would be so much easier if you could use the browser, even on your mobile. The app is a bit ... er ... streamlined. :lol:

A bit of b&w inspiration.

My 14 year old step-grandson came to stay last weekend and introduced me to Imagine Dragons. No, not a computer game, but a band. Whilst I was looking through their songs I found this You Tube video of their song Thunder. The video is done in black and white and, as well as having some inspirational photography, it has models of sheep!!!! Dolly and Molly would be thrilled.
I have one of their songs that I love, Demons. I Shazamed it from somewhere.

What a crazy cool video... I was all "Dolly got a staring role!!" LOL And those are some mad crazy double-jointed dancers!!

It pretty much was as you imagined. The installation (for lack of a better term) was sitting on a hunk of granite trailside on our favorite riverside walk out in the middle of the woods.
So cool!

There was a Buddha statue just sitting leaning on a tree on my local path through the woods... glad I photographed it because it's gone now - either someone stole it ( :mad: why, people??) or the owners took it back. I keep hoping it'll pop up somewhere else.

A bit of b&w inspiration.

My 14 year old step-grandson came to stay last weekend and introduced me to Imagine Dragons. No, not a computer game, but a band. Whilst I was looking through their songs I found this You Tube video of their song Thunder. The video is done in black and white and, as well as having some inspirational photography, it has models of sheep!!!! Dolly and Molly would be thrilled. Anyway, here's the link to the video. Enjoy.

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/v...&sigb=12hudgiie&sigt=10pfo55le&sigi=124eseu46

The song is okay, but nothing I'd fancy, but the video is awesome! The choreography of the people and the cars! Wow! Great contrasts in the pictures, eye candy in compositions and the sheep are the highlights. To me: eye candy galore, just no ear candy. [emoji1]

The song is okay, but nothing I'd fancy, but the video is awesome! The choreography of the people and the cars! Wow! Great contrasts in the pictures, eye candy in compositions and the sheep are the highlights. To me: eye candy galore, just no ear candy. [emoji1]
I was really taken with the video, and not just because of the sheep! I thought that I never photograph people from below looking up and it really worked in the video. And, as you say, some of the compositions are amazing.

I have one of their songs that I love, Demons. I Shazamed it from somewhere.

What a crazy cool video... I was all "Dolly got a staring role!!" LOL And those are some mad crazy double-jointed dancers!!
Aren't those dancers amazing. Rog couldn't get over the tongues! :lol: But I also loved some of the angles and compositions. Oh, and the sheep.:D

20170831_122238-01.jpeg

Vista - snapseed

Loving this. I'm just waiting for my 6s to be fixed and I'm gonna have ago at street photography, my weakness. Nice clean edit too. Love that part of building coming in at the top right too
thank you ric, appreciated :thumbs: funnily enough at the time I didn't think of it as street, but I guess it is.

Back
Top Bottom