B&W RESULT:#54 Black & White Challenge

"Will be in the top 5 percentile for height" is the prediction the doctors made before they could even walk. The eldest is 13 and could easily pass for 20 already. What with the hormonal changes he moves emotionally between tigger and eeyore.
What a combo - Teegore, Eegger, Eigore.

I love this image. In particular because of the fuzzy reindeer in the background. Would you make it black and white and put it in the challenge - just for me?:D
Just for you :)
20171211_183742-01-01.jpeg

Window View
View attachment 103358
Hipstamatic (Tinto 1884/D-Type Plate)
We had several inches of snow over the weekend. Even with the little sun we have had there is still ample snow on the rooftops and on the ground. Unusual for this time of year in Georgia.
Great image and edit Jeffrey. Yes, it’s a funny old year for weather.

"Will be in the top 5 percentile for height" is the prediction the doctors made before they could even walk. The eldest is 13 and could easily pass for 20 already. What with the hormonal changes he moves emotionally between tigger and eeyore.

Tough for kids to grow up (even just physically) so fast. Like being hit by a train - for everyone involved. So, to keep the balance — you parents are Winnie the Pooh?

Window View
View attachment 103358
Hipstamatic (Tinto 1884/D-Type Plate)
We had several inches of snow over the weekend. Even with the little sun we have had there is still ample snow on the rooftops and on the ground. Unusual for this time of year in Georgia.
Lovely image Make my eyes goes directly to the center of the image Nice composition

Back
Top Bottom