B&W RESULT:#59 Black & White Challenge

I prefer the colour version but this is still lovely. One of the things I like about it is that it looks like random, indistinct paint strokes on a casual look. Still nice for that but then I went back to look again and could see detail and it's clean and sharp. It was only by studying the detail that I worked out what I was looking at and then the whole picture switched in my head giving me a whole new payoff.

IMG_5760.JPG

Seagull in flight
iPhone 7+, Snapseed, Carbon

David Excon and homeless in Austin, Texas. Met him last Friday evening on Jan. 12, 2018. Bad luck. Captured with TinType.View attachment 104986
Wow, that’s a powerful image Carlos. And I hate to say it, but it’s got a hint of brown in it. :( Sorry, but could you make it black and white and repost. I would not want to lose this from the challenge.:thumbs:

I prefer the colour version but this is still lovely. One of the things I like about it is that it looks like random, indistinct paint strokes on a casual look. Still nice for that but then I went back to look again and could see detail and it's clean and sharp. It was only by studying the detail that I worked out what I was looking at and then the whole picture switched in my head giving me a whole new payoff.
Thanks for that!! :) And yes, I too prefer the color version.

Back
Top Bottom