B&W RESULT:#59 Black & White Challenge

IMG_5763.JPG

Hmmmm ... where should I go next?

Last edited:
The wee chapel at Col de Ibañeta, the Spanish side of the Pyrenees. Image taken 2 years ago while driving down through France and Spain. I've hiked a couple of times past this in the heat of September so it was interesting to be there in winter and to have made it up the rather large hill (nearly 3,500 feet) by car instead of on foot laden down with rucksack!

image.jpeg

Native camera, Pixlromatic, iColorama, DistressedFX

The wee chapel at Col de Ibañeta, the Spanish side of the Pyrenees. Image taken 2 years ago while driving down through France and Spain. I've hiked a couple of times past this in the heat of September so it was interesting to be there in winter and to have made it up the rather large hill (nearly 3,500 feet) by car instead of on foot laden down with rucksack!

View attachment 105035
:inlove:

View attachment 105035

Maybe I’ve just got Abstracts in the brain after the last MC: to my eye this image looks deliciously, er, abstract :)

Maybe I’ve just got Abstracts in the brain after the last MC: to my eye this image looks deliciously, er, abstract :)
It did certainly feel a little surreal up on the top of the mountain, everywhere shrouded in mist and looking very monochrome, and very very quiet. Original image attached for comparison so that you can see what i mean...

image.jpg

It did certainly feel a little surreal up on the top of the mountain, everywhere shrouded in mist and looking very monochrome, and very very quiet. Original image attached for comparison so that you can see what i mean...

View attachment 105041
Now I'm butting in here where I'm probably not wanted ;).........but looking at the original, imho its actually a better image than the one you uploaded. A simple b/w conversion would have ticked my box as its a great atmospheric photo :D

Now I'm butting in here where I'm probably not wanted ;).........but looking at the original, imho its actually a better image than the one you uploaded. A simple b/w conversion would have ticked my box as its a great atmospheric photo :D
':lmao: Yea you're probably all right - i just can't help playing around... :)

':lmao: Yea you're probably all right - i just can't help playing around... :)
Yes and I get that :thumbs: I think anyone that loves mobile photography is tempted with a multitude apps with which to use, which is great.
But I sometimes think we loose our way (me included) and over process what is essentially a really great image to start with.

Back
Top Bottom