B&W RESULT:#73 Black & White Challenge

BB2659A4-8CEB-4076-A3E5-38E455AFDC70.jpeg

Odd position, right? Can't see what he's doing? But I'll bet everyone glanced at the photo and thought "He's on his cell phone." (He was.)

ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

BA271A13-83BE-4FD2-9177-E804EDE58458.jpeg
Vivian Maier challenge going on in Hipsta 365 on FB if anyone would like to join the group and participate.

For the #vivian challenge you can:

- Shoot yourself in any reflective surface (including your phone or camera)

- Shoot your shadow

- Shoot a candid observational street shot
—-

Hipsta - Salvador - AODLX / JollyRainbo

I can’t believe it’s Sunday already! But it is and that means that this Black and White Challenge is now
closed. lkbside Leslie is on double judge duty today, so whenever you’re ready Leslie ...:)

View attachment 108831 Vivian Maier challenge going on in Hipsta 365 on FB if anyone would like to join the group and participate.

- Shoot your shadow

—-

Wow Leslie, that’s a wonderful image. That challenge sounds like fun.

View attachment 108831 Vivian Maier challenge going on in Hipsta 365 on FB if anyone would like to join the group and participate.

- Shoot your shadow

—-

Cool shot :thumbs:

Drum roll...

In first place - Lynne.Peterson for "Simply Delicious". Love the detail, mood and depth of field. This could be a professional advertising photo. Plus I love the typeface on the bottle!
857A1802-35EF-4536-8949-27A956D512E8.jpeg

Runners up:

deepop David for "Basketball Practice." There's a lot going on in this minimalist photo - You need to really look closely to see all of the details - the ball in the air, movement of the players, hint of the basket, the scoreboard. Great composition and execution. (Gotta try out that Lenka app!)

sdimbour Sandra - "Luna Park" - An impressive amusement park shot - great in BW plus the sun flare adds to the carnival moodiness of the shot. I'm impressed by the detail in the ride tower. Wonderful silhouettes of the riders.

And special mentions to:
terse Ted for his "Antennae" and tomklyn Thomas for his sweet "Little Explorer".

Congrats everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drum roll...

In first place - Lynne.Peterson for "Simply Delicious". Love the detail, mood and depth of field. This could be a professional advertising photo. Plus I love the typeface on the bottle!
View attachment 108852
Runners up:

deepop David for "Basketball Practice." There's a lot going on in this minimalist photo - You need to really look closely to see all of the details - the ball in the air, movement of the players, hint of the basket, the scoreboard. Great composition and execution. (Gotta try out that Lenka app!)

sdimbour Sandra - "Luna Park" - An impressive amusement park shot - great in BW plus the sun flare adds to the carnival moodiness of the shot. I'm impressed by the detail in the ride tower. Wonderful silhouettes of the riders.

And special mentions to:
terse Ted for his "Antennae" and tomklyn Thomas for his sweet "Little Explorer".

Congrats everyone!

A lovely bit of judging Leslie, thank you. Super congrats to Lynne.Peterson Lynne - that photo had us all wishing we were there sipping cold Prosecco watching the world go by. As Leslie said, it could have been an advertising image. Well done to deepop David and sdimbour Sandra with two great “activity” images. And high fives to terse Ted and tomklyn Thomas. I now have a date with a bottle of Prosecco and a full glass, so I’m off to the Gallery. I may be some time.:lol:

Drum roll...

View attachment 108852
Runners up:

And special mentions to:

Congrats everyone!

Thanks Leslie for the runner up place [emoji4] very proud !!!
Congrats Lynne for your first place !!!! Great iMage and well deserved [emoji106]
Congrats as well to David, Ted and Thomas for runner up and special mentions [emoji3]

Drum roll...

View attachment 108852
Runners up:

And special mentions to:

Congrats everyone!

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much [emoji3]
And congratulations everyone else ... all great photos!

Back
Top Bottom