B&W RESULT:#82 Black & White Challenge

RoseCat Catherine’s wonderfully exuberant image fittingly brings this week’s Black and White Challenge to a close. Let’s hope rizole Rizole is feeling exuberant too as he’s the judge. :lol: Whenever you can tear yourself away from the wonderful weather we’re having in the UK at the moment, Rizole. :thumbs:

Quick one today as my schedule is full so with no further ado....

This weeks winner is JillyG with Abstract Radiator
02c7485b-0eff-461e-919a-fdf1222a7e54-jpeg.111177

Different, simple, strong design, nice palette, well done :) I really like it.

I'll award joint second to
RoseCat for House of Yes
deepop for Those Teeth
sinnerjohn for his Non-real ghost

Excuse the lack of analysis :rolleyes: :appsir:

Quick one today as my schedule is full so with no further ado....

This weeks winner is JillyG with Abstract Radiator
02c7485b-0eff-461e-919a-fdf1222a7e54-jpeg.111177

Different, simple, strong design, nice palette, well done :) I really like it.

I'll award joint second to
RoseCat for House of Yes
deepop for Those Teeth
sinnerjohn for his Non-real ghost

Excuse the lack of analysis :rolleyes: :appsir:
Oh! :eek: I just dropped in to see what was going down, and find that I’ve won this week! I’m so thrilled. :D <- *big fat cheesy grin* Thank you very much Rizole. Well done to the three joint seconds RoseCat Catherine, deepop David and sinnerjohn John - wonderful images every one. Can I say what another marvellous week it was to be black and white, without bigging myself up by association? I think I can.:rog: I will now affix my radiator to the Gallery wall :lmao:. Great work everyone. Keep those black and whites coming in the new #83 B&W Challenge here: https://mobitog.com/threads/new-83-black-white-challenge.23313/

Oh! :eek: I just dropped in to see what was going down, and find that I’ve won this week! I’m so thrilled. :D <- *big fat cheesy grin* Thank you very much Rizole. Well done to the three joint seconds RoseCat Catherine, deepop David and sinnerjohn John - wonderful images every one. Can I say what another marvellous week it was to be black and white, without bigging myself up by association? I think I can.:rog: I will now affix my radiator to the Gallery wall :lmao:. Great work everyone. Keep those black and whites coming in the new #83 B&W Challenge here: https://mobitog.com/threads/new-83-black-white-challenge.23313/
Great choice Rizole.... :D Congrats JillyG!! A very well deserved win. And thank you kindly for my joint second! Happy to be in the pot with David and John. :D

Congrats Jilly — it’s nice to see abstracts showing up occasionally in the B&W Winners’ Gallery :thumbs: :notworthy: :mobibabe:

Congrats Cat, David, John :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: And thanks to all for another week of B&W pleasure :inlove: :D

Agh, I want to scream “Get off the road!”. You were very close Ted. How did you do that?
Deer are bone stupid when it comes to cars (and probably everything else, too, except possibly when it comes to finding your most precious plants to eat). But mama is in no danger here -- she's on the edge of the library parking lot on the UC Santa Cruz campus. The campus buildings are set among forests and meadows, and all the wildlife have become inured to humans long since. Even the raccoons just frown at you to move out of the way as they troop past.

Deer are bone stupid when it comes to cars (and probably everything else, too, except possibly when it comes to finding your most precious plants to eat). But mama is in no danger here -- she's on the edge of the library parking lot on the UC Santa Cruz campus. The campus buildings are set among forests and meadows, and all the wildlife have become inured to humans long since. Even the raccoons just frown at you to move out of the way as they troop past.
Oh, that’s good to hear. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom