B&W RESULT:#83 Black & White Challenge

So now we see what you see when you’re at work. I love that. This would make a great tilt shift. You’ve captured the atmosphere of your thunderstorm.:thumbs:
Thanks, Jilly. :) I had tried to tilt shift it but I didn’t really like it... all the details around the cars which I thought were kind of interesting got blurred out.

Night Trampoline
iPhone X + Darkroom + 1 studio light + 10:30 PM

742E911A-EC37-40A1-AB3C-8B6DB4C7D8A7.jpeg

I was propably 12 hours from an appendix rupture but the got me into surgery pretty quick after the diagnosis
My son just had his appendix out a couple weeks ago. His surgery took longer than expected because his appendix was behind his liver, took him in around 7:30pm and finally out close to midnight. Had to make four incisions including one about 4” long. They kept him in until around lunchtime the next morning. His appendix was perforated so on some heavy duty antibiotics. Will be off work for a month (he is a mechanic so moving heavy stuff is always part of his work) .
Hope you recover fast.

My son just had his appendix out a couple weeks ago. His surgery took longer than expected because his appendix was behind his liver, took him in around 7:30pm and finally out close to midnight. Had to make four incisions including one about 4” long. They kept him in until around lunchtime the next morning. His appendix was perforated so on some heavy duty antibiotics. Will be off work for a month (he is a mechanic so moving heavy stuff is always part of his work) .
Hope you recover fast.

They caught mine in time I just have 3 small incisions they said it was 3 time bigger than normal

Back
Top Bottom