B&W RESULT:#93 Black & White Challenge

28DE54F8-4BE9-498A-9015-E8E64392769C.jpeg

Here I go ...

Contis beach terrasse Landes - France

Iphone 7 and Snapseed

LOVE. This is brilliant. Perfect composition, and storytelling. Needs to be blown up and framed. (I like where the text is?)
Thanks.
The irritating thing about the text is the left and right side don't line up. The und is slightly lower than the one. In the edit they were perfectly aligned but moved slightly on saving

Thanks.
The irritating thing about the text is the left and right side don't line up. The und is slightly lower than the one. In the edit they were perfectly aligned but moved slightly on saving
Agh, how annoying. How does that happen?

Agh, how annoying. How does that happen?

Egads. I see that now and it can never be unseen. :flushed: :lol:
I've redone it. Much better now.
I might be being a bit harsh on snapseed. A bad workman blames his tools and all that. I got the vertical alignment much closer to true this time.
Snapseed definitely has a horizontal alignment problem with it's text. I had to do this one 3 times before I could get all the text to align to the left and I had to deliberately misalign so it came out right when saving.

Attachments

• 20180818_152522-01-01-01-03-01-01.jpeg
    20180818_152522-01-01-01-03-01-01.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 80
I've redone it. Much better now.
I might be being a bit harsh on snapseed. I got the vertical alignment much closer to true this time.
Snapseed definitely has a horizontal alignment problem with it's text. I had to do this one 3 times before I could get all the text to align to the left and I had to deliberately misalign so it came out right when saving.
View attachment 114311
One of my FAVORITE. IMAGES. EVER.
So freaking brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom