• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

iMage of the Month RESULT *****Image of the Month - September*****

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
#12 ImageArt - Waterloo to London Bridge
1601059618992.png

Love the effect on this. I'm a big fan of pictures from a moving train and Ann is beating me at my game here!

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
#22. Another of sdimbour's beach shots. Seagull takeoff.
F8C849BA-4875-4F65-A634-839646F184B9.jpeg

Lovely balance, decisive moment kinda thing and the lighting on the subject adds an intimacy to it. Even without see her face it's a lovely portrait.

Last edited by a moderator:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I guess its fairly irrelevant Jen zenjenny but you jumped from #14 to #16, not just Starzee that has trouble with numbers then :lol:

But what is relevant Jen is that you've had 5 picks, you are only supposed to have 4. Can you remove one please?

Last edited:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Beautiful! The complementaries are all pulling their weight to the max!
Uh oh... did I respond to the wrong post?
I’m not sure I adequately understand navigation of this forum... bein’ new and all that...
Dave
No worries Dave, commenting anywhere is fine, the forum gets some getting used to, I totally get that :thumbs:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I guess its fairly irrelevant Jen zenjenny but you jumped from #14 to #16, not just Starzee that has trouble with numbers then :lol:

Oh dear.:oops:

But what is relevant Jen is that you've had 5 picks, you are only supposed to have 4. Can you remove one please?

Couldn‘t possibly remove one, no. Logically, though, the jump forward in numbers should cover the additional pick. But if it doesn’t, I’ll have only two picks next time and when I mess up the numbers I’ll go backwards by three. No, by two. There, sorted :mobibabe:

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Oh dear.:oops:

Couldn‘t possibly remove one, no. Logically, though, the jump forward in numbers should cover the additional pick. But if it doesn’t, I’ll have only two picks next time and when I mess up the numbers I’ll go backwards by three. No, by two. There, sorted :mobibabe:
I've only picked 3 this month. I'll leave it at that and it'll all balance. That does mean I get 5 next of course. 'Sonly logics innit, and if you'd like to lend me another I'm sure that'd be fine to :lmao:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I've only picked 3 this month. I'll leave it at that and it'll all balance. That does mean I get 5 next of course. 'Sonly logics innit, and if you'd like to lend me another I'm sure that'd be fine to :lmao:
Are you both trying to push John over the edge?:lmao:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

ok, cool — as long as you remember the numbering glitche

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Also thank you :notworthy: I’d hate to get in John’s bad books