MobiColour RESULT: MC #10

Understated
image.jpeg

Galaxy S7, Glaze, Snapseed, Superimpose

Some paper flowers found in an office this morning on a recycled element.

Decided to try something different so I played around in iColorama, then put them together with Diptic.

View attachment 75693
light >--------into----------< dark

EDIT: I changed the title/description as the first image was turned into the second image...
Ooooh. This is interesting. Maybe that's what the inside of light looks like ;)

I love this... :inlove: Such a mysterious mood...a bit ominous. Awesome.
Gorgeous colors in this deliciously simplistic capture. I waited ten minutes for Johnny Depp to walk by... ;)
This is so effective David. It appears quite simple at first glance, but it's got great elements to it - angles, shadows, with the only curves being in the letters.:thumbs:
Beautiful
Thanks. I love you're comments/thoughts

View attachment 75818

This is an old painting with some new collage that I used to wreck Jilly's my Catherine's a version of a joint wreckage in another thread. Iirc, it all started with Jilly's Arindock chairs . . .

This is so lovely Jen - serene and beautiful. The colours are gorgeous.

I can see this on a large canvas in my wealthy person's bedroom (the same colours are reflected in the decor) to the left of the wall made of glass which has a view of the sea (with a terrace obviously). This wealthy person's house has some awesome Mobi artwork :).

View attachment 75818

This is an old painting with some new collage that I used to wreck Jilly's my Catherine's a version of a joint wreckage in another thread. Iirc, it all started with Jilly's Arindock chairs . . .
Oh wow.... this is STUNNING. :inlove: The colors... that blue!! :inlove: To me, it feels like a very modern "Madonna with Child".

Back
Top Bottom