MobiColour RESULT: MC #103 No Theme! - Jan 15-21, 2018

Yeah, you don't have that in Australia? It's like wedding anniversaries. It starts out with kazoos on your 5th birthday, and I think it's tonettes on your 10th, and so on, until by the time you get to Larry's age it's trombones. (I'm looking forward to it -- 6 years to go.)
Never heard of it. We’re so backward.
I have heard of the paper, tin, gold, etc - but I think that’s gifts for wedding anniversaries o_O

7082DB5E-03F2-4739-BC55-F44EE2F5A001.jpeg

Bird watching at Natural Bridges
ProCamera, Snapseed, ACDSee Pro

Yeah, you don't have that in Australia? It's like wedding anniversaries. It starts out with kazoos on your 5th birthday, and I think it's tonettes on your 10th, and so on, until by the time you get to Larry's age it's trombones. (I'm looking forward to it -- 6 years to go.)
Don’t have it in the UK either. So I tried to find the list on the internet and coming up blank.

We don't have that in the UK but the Queen has a set of official birthdays based on hand tools with toothpick being the 1st. Notable miles stones are torque wrench at 25 years, Dremel at 50 and laser cat pointer at 75.

Back
Top Bottom