MobiColour RESULT: MC #121 Theme: The Decisive Moment - May 21-27, 2018

Yes, but I don’t think my mind or my reflexes work that quickly. I might see just the right thing at just the right time and if only someone could invent a camera that’s linked to our eyes whereby we double blink and it captures what we’ve seen. Usually I’m scrabbling about in my handbag, or removing the Moshi from my phone and the moment is ... well, you know. I might have to contrive something. I have an idea, but I might need some help to carry it out.:D

Yes, I think that happens to everyone. That’s what makes it a challenge. I’ve certainly missed a lot of them. But I also caught a couple I wasn’t expecting.

:inlove: Love little critters and my gardener told me last week that I have a hedgehog in my garden :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:! So chuffed. Have never understood why we haven’t had one before so no slug killer this year! Getting some of the shells I picked up on my holiday and going to crush them up to put around my new bedding plants. Next is putting out some water and apparently you can get proper hedgehog food! Next a little home for him I think.... And maybe a webcam!

Eggshells shall do the trick, too. When you hear some munching it might be the hedgehog eating fine slugs. [emoji106][emoji4]

Here’s the new theme: The Decisive Moment - not necessarily the peak of action, but the second when all of compositional elements of the scene come into harmony. If you need any guidance look up Cartier-Bresson - the decisive moment, 1952.

Awww, what a great theme and I bet I had a bunch of fitting images on my iPod, but it's dead as it seems. [emoji24]
Went with it through the weekend, knowing I must store the new pictures somewhere, but at the moment I can't bring it back to life. And yesterday's pictures I hadn't even seen, and there some more for this theme. I'm so sad. Wish it would come back just one more time to save all the still unsaved pictures. And the bunch I had in 365 library, partly even finished. Oh I should have know this since Snapseed didn't load the picture or with delays of minutes and some apps refused to load images at all. [emoji24] but most hurts the lost day of yesterday, sunny and great, went to the fairground and surfed on memories. Did lots of shots I'm sure can't take anymore and haven't even seen them on screen. [emoji24] sorry, didn't want to but obviously shared my pity with you.
Reminder: always have the stick to save the pictures from the device with you. It could suddenly happen to all of us. [emoji30] [emoji22]

Awww, what a great theme and I bet I had a bunch of fitting images on my iPod, but it's dead as it seems. [emoji24]
Went with it through the weekend, knowing I must store the new pictures somewhere, but at the moment I can't bring it back to life. And yesterday's pictures I hadn't even seen, and there some more for this theme. I'm so sad. Wish it would come back just one more time to save all the still unsaved pictures. And the bunch I had in 365 library, partly even finished. Oh I should have know this since Snapseed didn't load the picture or with delays of minutes and some apps refused to load images at all. [emoji24] but most hurts the lost day of yesterday, sunny and great, went to the fairground and surfed on memories. Did lots of shots I'm sure can't take anymore and haven't even seen them on screen. [emoji24] sorry, didn't want to but obviously shared my pity with you.
Reminder: always have the stick to save the pictures from the device with you. It could suddenly happen to all of us. [emoji30] [emoji22]
Don't you upload to the Cloud, some cloud any cloud?

Oh no.... that’s a shame and I do feel your pain. :( Maybe bring it to an Apple store and see if they can breathe life back into it?

Oh no. Poor you!:( You have all of my sympathy.

Don't you upload to the Cloud, some cloud any cloud?

Indeed, Amazon, but because my internet is so wonky I do it at the office with unbelievable speed. At home at best times it's a pictures minute, and that's the best I can get, now sum the 10 to 1000 pictures I take when I'm out…
At the office it takes maybe 2 hrs for 500 pictures. 18 MB files included. So I work and my device, too. But this Monday was Pfingsten. So Holiday for Germany. I'm sure I took at least 500+ pictures. And on the home it didn't turn on again, then lost the wallpaper and instead of restarting it hung with the apple on the display. At the moment I have the straw of hope that it might be possible at least to turn it on once again with actualise. At home it says I need to update iTunes to load ios11. I don't do this, because then I can't load things from the store without device. The mac at the office is too old for the newest iTunes. Think it's on Mac OS 10.7 or .9. So it's iTunes is up to date but too old to cope with 11. Then there is my work PC, that has windows 10, but iTunes has to be updated, too. This I can't, because it must be done by the IT people. But those have more restrictions for us than anything else. Since this year we've updated the Adobe suite from 5.5 to CC 2017, 17, not 18. The cloud is not installed and will never be, so instead of easier working we work as before. It's ridiculous! I hope I'll find someone with the newest tunes that may update the pod for a final time. Then I don't mind to reset it completely. Even with blinking iOS 11 and Thermotherapien the loss of done apps I pretty like.
Remember: stop cumulating photos above 20.000 pictures. Remove them all and start anew. No matter if there are still 14 GB left. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
And actually the deleting is the biggest problem over time. That what I say. Testing apps and delete because no good and deleting parts of bursts is what the main thing is about. I thing it was hopelessly fragmented and there is no app that can help. Not really. I had this pod not even a year, it was still much room and now … [emoji35] mainly my mistake. I saw the signs but wasn't careful enough. Too lazy to start over and too clinging fo my old pictures. Instead of just deleting. Arrrgn! Shame on me!!!! [emoji35]

Indeed, Amazon, but because my internet is so wonky I do it at the office with unbelievable speed. At home at best times it's a pictures minute, and that's the best I can get, now sum the 10 to 1000 pictures I take when I'm out…
At the office it takes maybe 2 hrs for 500 pictures. 18 MB files included. So I work and my device, too. But this Monday was Pfingsten. So Holiday for Germany. I'm sure I took at least 500+ pictures. And on the home it didn't turn on again, then lost the wallpaper and instead of restarting it hung with the apple on the display. At the moment I have the straw of hope that it might be possible at least to turn it on once again with actualise. At home it says I need to update iTunes to load ios11. I don't do this, because then I can't load things from the store without device. The mac at the office is too old for the newest iTunes. Think it's on Mac OS 10.7 or .9. So it's iTunes is up to date but too old to cope with 11. Then there is my work PC, that has windows 10, but iTunes has to be updated, too. This I can't, because it must be done by the IT people. But those have more restrictions for us than anything else. Since this year we've updated the Adobe suite from 5.5 to CC 2017, 17, not 18. The cloud is not installed and will never be, so instead of easier working we work as before. It's ridiculous! I hope I'll find someone with the newest tunes that may update the pod for a final time. Then I don't mind to reset it completely. Even with blinking iOS 11 and Thermotherapien the loss of done apps I pretty like.
Remember: stop cumulating photos above 20.000 pictures. Remove them all and start anew. No matter if there are still 14 GB left. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
And actually the deleting is the biggest problem over time. That what I say. Testing apps and delete because no good and deleting parts of bursts is what the main thing is about. I thing it was hopelessly fragmented and there is no app that can help. Not really. I had this pod not even a year, it was still much room and now … [emoji35] mainly my mistake. I saw the signs but wasn't careful enough. Too lazy to start over and too clinging fo my old pictures. Instead of just deleting. Arrrgn! Shame on me!!!! [emoji35]
Ohhhh....

Oh no.... that’s a shame and I do feel your pain. :( Maybe bring it to an Apple store and see if they can breathe life back into it?

That very fear is the reason I have 3 Clouds: iCloud, Dropbox, Amazon Prime :feet:

Google Photos and Flickr, both free :thumbs:

Oh no. Poor you!:( You have all of my sympathy.

Thanks all. The answer is above. I'm not good in waiting. What is different as long as had my pod to play with. Doing edits on pictures, play a game, read mobitog … I can wait. But not is the pod is busy uploading and I can't do anything. Gosh, it feels like I lost a limb. Though I have my 6s+, it's somehow different. And full, too. But I didn't delete much here. No as many pictures. I'd better do a backup soon and also delete all pictures and important stuff before I can't access it anymore. [emoji30]
I'll try to get an appointment at the Apple Store. They have updated machines, maybe they are also helping if it needs time. I don't know but I've not yet given up hope. A small candle is still burning …

Evening commute. Huge cloud of insects that dispersed as I and that guy with the dogs converged.
20180522_195722-01.jpeg

Thanks all. The answer is above. I'm not good in waiting. What is different as long as had my pod to play with. Doing edits on pictures, play a game, read mobitog … I can wait. But not is the pod is busy uploading and I can't do anything. Gosh, it feels like I lost a limb. Though I have my 6s+, it's somehow different. And full, too. But I didn't delete much here. No as many pictures. I'd better do a backup soon and also delete all pictures and important stuff before I can't access it anymore. [emoji30]
I'll try to get an appointment at the Apple Store. They have updated machines, maybe they are also helping if it needs time. I don't know but I've not yet given up hope. A small candle is still burning …
You have my sympathy too.

Back
Top Bottom