MobiColour RESULT: MC #123 No Theme - June 4-10

I believe it's an encounter of the reproductive kind. Shortly after I got the shot, the two took off -- still hooked together in the same configuration -- and flew about as a mad tandem before disappearing over the roof.

Well. I looked it up. And it all seems very . . . convoluted :eek: For the lady dragonfly, anyway :rolleyes:

But I found cuter pictures here and here.

Dance in Red
AD8F5D3F-F7FE-4205-9E68-4D6A9BAB5FBF.jpeg

Fragments of old Dubbles and other collages born again in SnapSeed Union Shift & WaterLili

In The Shop
B9EDEF74-C1CC-4F22-9B6A-539361BD00DB.jpeg

Hipstamatic: Sergio Lens/Hackney Film/Apollo Flash
A lot of Police Departments have trustees on day release. We are no different. This is their tool shed. I am very happy that some of them are able to use their talents in different areas: for example, we have a few who are carpenters. They fabricated props for the ongoing youth camp that the department hosts. I have learned a lot from our inmates and come to respect them. I’m even happier when one comes to visit in civilian clothes and tells us how his life is coming back together :):thumbs:

They are all beautiful. I love how all of the “bits and pieces” are melded together to make these gorgeous images.:inlove::notworthy:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Don't use drugs, get high on ice cream!

Moto G5s, Snapseed, TouchRetouch, Mirrorlab.

View attachment 110319

That’s icecream??

I love the collages you and Ann create. They're an exotic foreign language, wonderful to behold, but totally beyond me.

(except for the ‘beyond me’ bit) That’s a beautiful compliment, thank you :notworthy:

View attachment 110349
some Gaudi for ya - Hipstamatic the new Lisbon pak.

Very nice... I’m not sure it’s the Lisbon as much as your thing with perspective & composition. Striking image :thumbs:

:notworthy:

That's kind, David, but I saw some great stuff from you when you were using iColorama. I double dare you to add one this week :sneaky:

Double dare ya :mobibabe:
Here's what I came up with before my neck gave out. (It seems that gazing down at my devices for extended periods of time literally gave me a pain in the neck.)
IMG_2221.JPG

SuperimposeX, iColrama

Here's what I came up with before my neck gave out. (It seems that gazing down at my devices for extended periods of time literally gave me a pain in the neck.)
View attachment 110396
SuperimposeX, iColrama
I see a bird of paradise (or similar?) flower, two wind chimes (?) a blind . . . something I can’t identify with many shades of blue/green — and some interesting shapes I can’t identify. How many images did you use?

The image works as it is, but *cough* if you don’t mind *cough cough* I’d really like to see how it works with Ann’s technique — the stronger lines and more obviously compartmentalised bits.... May I, um, wreck it? :D

I see a bird of paradise (or similar?) flower, two wind chimes (?) a blind . . . something I can’t identify with many shades of blue/green — and some interesting shapes I can’t identify. How many images did you use?

The image works as it is, but *cough* if you don’t mind *cough cough* I’d really like to see how it works with Ann’s technique — the stronger lines and more obviously compartmentalised bits.... May I, um, wreck it? :D
You have something stuck in your throat?

It's only 3 photos, the background one heavily manipulated in iC. Of course you may "wreck" it, although I hardly think it will come out the worse for wear. Do you want the originals? It's all your layering, erasing bits and bobs that's beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom