MobiColour RESULT: MC #123 No Theme - June 4-10

125 litres x 3 sounds pretty good? Plus what you’ve got breaking down in the other bed. Does that amount adequately feed what you’re growing?

(Those potatoes look happy )
Mostly, yes. The Big down side is it's not sterile like shop bought stuff. Any seeds in there tend to germinate so we have to make sure no weeds that are seeding end up in there. We have tomatoes coming up in one bed this year that must have self seeded from the compost.

Now this is how a no-theme week should go, everything from abstraction to realism and nature to artifice. Congrats and thanks to everyone who filled up this week with so many gorgeous images. And I apologize for not giving each of these winners the praise they deserve, but one of my sisters is arriving to stay shortly, and I still haven't figured out what to make for dinner:eek:. So, without further preamble:

By the very narrowest of margins, First Place goes to zenjenny's "Abstract a lá ImageArt"

233d9650-d0f2-40b9-8f50-497f670a6f0a-jpeg.110296

Fittingly, Second Place goes to ImageArt's untitled abstract

6f3c9b49-385f-457c-8eec-400322ef1000-jpeg.110424

Third Place is a tie between sinnerjohn's "Palma Cathedral" (although his gnarly tree could just have well been here)

palma2-jpg.110276

And rizole's grainy "Sheep"

20180603_204817-01-jpeg.110251

Honorable Mentions go to JillyG's rose, dscheff's peony, and deepop's maniacal head-in-a-bowl.

Now this is how a no-theme week should go, everything from abstraction to realism and nature to artifice. Congrats and thanks to everyone who filled up this week with so many gorgeous images. And I apologize for not giving each of these winners the praise they deserve, but one of my sisters is arriving to stay shortly, and I still haven't figured out what to make for dinner:eek:. So, without further preamble:

By the very narrowest of margins, First Place goes to zenjenny's "Abstract a lá ImageArt"

233d9650-d0f2-40b9-8f50-497f670a6f0a-jpeg.110296

Fittingly, Second Place goes to ImageArt's untitled abstract

6f3c9b49-385f-457c-8eec-400322ef1000-jpeg.110424

Third Place is a tie between sinnerjohn's "Palma Cathedral" (although his gnarly tree could just have well been here)

palma2-jpg.110276

And rizole's grainy "Sheep"

20180603_204817-01-jpeg.110251

Honorable Mentions go to JillyG's rose, dscheff's peony, and deepop's maniacal head-in-a-bowl.
Yeah, loved that abstract from zenjenny ! And thanks a mill for 2nd place. And well done, sinnerjohn, that cathedral pic was amazing and rizole - just love your Sheep pic (enjoying the long format you are using!). Last and not least well done the HMs. It was a wonderful week of images. It was perfect timing for a no-theme week. Everybody was bursting with photos.

Oh *happy dance* :) Thanks, Ted — and thank you ImageArt Ann for inspiration and mini tutorial :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Congrats Ann, John, rizole, Jilly, Jeffrey and David - I loved all of those images. As Ted said, all these different images: ‘how a no theme week should go’ :inlove:

Theme for MC #124 is WET

Back
Top Bottom