MobiColour RESULT: MC #125 No Theme - June 19-24, 2018

My builder’s dog. Actually I just missed the photo I really wanted to get. He was sitting in the driver’s seat and it looked like he was driving the van but by the time I got my phone he had moved.

Snapseed
View attachment 110882
This is absolutely stunning Ann!!! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: His fur blowing in the wind... the contemplative look on his face.... just gorgeous. This needs to be blown up big and framed!!

My builder’s dog. Actually I just missed the photo I really wanted to get. He was sitting in the driver’s seat and it looked like he was driving the van but by the time I got my phone he had moved.

Snapseed
View attachment 110882
Great photo! And you didn’t even have to go to Namibia to find something interesting to photograph.

5BB5F0DC-04C6-42A4-BEC1-688E7E35BE9D.jpeg

Inside the poppy
Macro lens, Snapseed, ACDSee Pro

Fantastic contrasts. :thumbs:
Thanks Ann! It made me a wee bit sad though..... And just a short way from this some animal had dug up a turtle's nest and eaten all the eggs.... just a hole in the dirt and scattered eggshells remained. I knew there were turtles in the ponds and lake along the path, but didn't know they would lay eggs so close to the path. It would have been amazing to be there when they hatched.... who knows, maybe there are other nests and I will be granted such a sight. :inlove:

Thanks Ann! It made me a wee bit sad though..... And just a short way from this some animal had dug up a turtle's nest and eaten all the eggs.... just a hole in the dirt and scattered eggshells remained. I knew there were turtles in the ponds and lake along the path, but didn't know they would lay eggs so close to the path. It would have been amazing to be there when they hatched.... who knows, maybe there are other nests and I will be granted such a sight. :inlove:
Yes, I felt a bit sad too and so sad about the turtles but I suppose that's the cycle of life.

Back
Top Bottom