MobiColour RESULT: MC #129 Theme: Movement - July 16-22, 2018

Here it goes. First of all, I decided that I’m not going to post any more photos for these challenges any time soon, because I’m terrible at judging and picking favorites :lmao: (just being a bit dramatic). The truth is, I really enjoy how people have fun with these challenges and am usually surprised with how many different interpretations you can get with one particular theme.

I absolutely loved those like GroovyGouvy and rizole who posted photos os artistic movements and not motion movements. Would not have thought about it myself :)

So, the difficult part now, because I was very undecided of which to choose but, this photo caught my eye since I first saw it and it’s gotta be the winner: JillyG caroussel. I love the colors, the motion, the lady in the background and the whole thing. I don’t know how to insert the photos here, sorry about that.

View attachment 112133

Second place with a broken heart because it was the one competing very closely for the first is terse photo of the gorgeous feline tail movement. I absolutely love that pic! We can consider it a second first place :D:inlove: Your waterfall photo is also very beautiful.

View attachment 112135

Last but not least, third place goes to FundyBrian snow gif. Gorgeous and I felt like I was in the scene for a brief second :) Also your other photo of the waterfront is quite cool.

View attachment 111985

A special mention to rizole first photo of the water running from the pipes. Love the edit.

Thank you all for participating! Now it’s up to JillyG to take over for this week. I’ll see you guys in my 365 challenge :lmao:
Totally, totally the worthy winner! Well done, Jilly, a brill shot. Well done, too Ted and Brian. If it wasn't for my birds I'd have to get a cat, it gives Ted an unfair advantage :mobibabe:. Hodge clearly has superior acting skills!

Back
Top Bottom