MobiColour RESULT: MC #129 Theme: Movement - July 16-22, 2018

All Live Photos to motion GIFs

There's a squirrel in my tree!

View attachment 112023

Hodge's victory fan dance (The squirrel fled)

View attachment 112024

My work here is done

View attachment 112025
I’m cross with cats at the moment. We have a black cat who takes over our back garden and two days ago we were sitting on the verandah and he took my lovely mommy blackbird. The daddy blackbird shrieked for about 15 minutes. I was so distressed. They were so tame hopping around my garden and I haven’t seen the daddy blackbird since. The cat has now been banned. :mobibabe:

I’m cross with cats at the moment. We have a black cat who takes over our back garden and two days ago we were sitting on the verandah and he took my lovely mommy blackbird. The daddy blackbird shrieked for about 15 minutes. I was so distressed. They were so tame hopping around my garden and I haven’t seen the daddy blackbird since. The cat has now been banned. :mobibabe:
I sympathise Ann. Does the cat know it’s been banned? Posters?

Totally forgot about my pictures.
So here are my 2 cents:

Wind play

2B3D0E83-FA02-49E8-B5EB-6F66AAEDA61A.jpeg

Taru camera, Snapseed on 6 pod

When I see him again, he certainly will! I’m tempted to spray him with the garden hose but it’s a dilemma you see because I do like cats too but I love the birds in my garden.
Yes, the nature of cat + bird doesn’t mix well. My Miss was a good little huntress too... :( A quick spray with the hose won’t hurt him and will certainly send a message.

Thanks, that's my fav, too. It's a shame the resolution isn't better. I discovered (later) that Quickshot shoots video at 1920x1080 for these, so you need to get up close.

But for a video it is more than enough. :)
I've been told that even a live shot picture has just this resolution.

There looks to be a hint of Staffie in Barney which I’ve not noticed before. I think giving the impression of “movement” is actually really difficult in an image that doesn’t move (ie a gif). Anyway, Barney is adorable and I think my ears might stick out if you were holding one of my balls (if I had any).

:lol:

Still not closed? Yeah! What I wanted to do the whole week is to use Harris camera for this. But always when I took pictures i forgot. Today i thought of it … and remembered why I use it so rarely.
1. You shoot three pictures manually. Delay and a yours and it works fine, but to hold it steady is a darn problem.
2. After finishing the picture you are allowed to edit it and then save (with or without edits). Makes you loose cherished time when there is something’s going on.
3. Both cameras have 1 + 2, but only HarrisCamera is only square, but allows you to layer 3 images from your camroll. HarrisShutter allows you rectangle, but only live shots, therefore you can choose a colour set from the menu – and change it afterwards. But soon as you’re finished no more changes. (Highly logical)

*musical notes emoji* Groovin’ on a Sunday afternoon … I

2DAAF29F-F95F-4DA6-A97B-A4BD1766B945.jpeg

HarrisCamera, Snapseed

Groovin’ on a Sunday afternoon … II

77CBB964-E077-491C-8ED4-58EDE5B12207.jpeg

HarrisShutter, Snapseed (on both just slightly enhanced and trimmed.

Back
Top Bottom