MobiColour RESULT: MC #132 Theme: Inside - August 6-12, 2018

I know what you mean :p Waze belongs to Google so it is their universe we drive through. Maps is getting a lot better than it used to be :) I'm thinking in larger cities it will be a lot more detailed than our here in the country ;)
Oh! I didn’t know Google owned Waze.... now it all makes sense. :tongueclosed:

This is fantastic.

I miss the macros I could do with the iPhone 6. I’m still looking for a suitable macro lens but baulk at the price of the Moment setup especially as I am waiting for what surprises we have in store during the next iphone reveal.

Doing great so far, people; there's still time to add more inside shots. But hey, where's Jef? And no photos from RoseCat or ImageArt?
Ok, here’s one.... Inside a tiny house on wheels.

EE63D6F5-4B5F-44FB-9AE0-C23D84E6A5B4.jpeg

Snapseed

Gobsmacking! They painted all this on the house and it looks like you’re inside the garden of the TARDIS (that has never been shown on Tele before). Wow!!!! Where the heck is this?! :eek:
This is the restaurant we went to last night in Stellenbosch. Here’s another pic I took where I included edges of the room so you have a better idea. The door is of course a window.

CF750212-1FFE-40DF-90AB-50756FDCA794.jpeg

And this is a picture I took in the Gin Bar we went to beforehand.

92FBA721-919B-4201-9006-EAE70F6593C7.jpeg

This is the restaurant we went to last night in Stellenbosch. Here’s another pic I took where I included edges of the room so you have a better idea. The door is of course a window.

View attachment 112789

View attachment 112790

Wow! Another place I'd like to go right away. Amazing!!! :inlove:

View attachment 112789

View attachment 112790
I was totally flummoxed by it all, because, well....... I’ve never watched Doctor Who (ducks to avoid all the shoes and vegetables aimed at my head). :coffee: So my eyes couldn’t get past a regular outdoor street scene of a door in a building. From the chatter I knew it had something to do with the infamous Doc, and there was some “trick” involved, but I knew I’d have to wait for the big reveal to find out what it was. :feet:

And the photo/painting of the chickens is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom