MobiColour RESULT: MC #134 Theme: SPOTS - August 20-26, 2018

Finding myself in a happy spot, I started waxing philosophical over Spot the Ant... His size would cause many to dismiss him but it certainly carries a few advantages... like the ability to glide through a thorny spot without difficulty to find the bright, sweet spots. A wonderful analogy for life. (It works in my head, anyways, and I’ll be exploring the thought further). Below is version 2, with stormy/thorny effects added that (to me at least) play along with my story for Spot, the Ant. Feel free to chime in on the analogy if you’d like.
View attachment 113177
ProCam, Snapseed
Spot on!

“Spot, the Ant.” While at one of my favorite spots near our home I was emphatuated with the thistles. I was annoyed at finding the little spot on the flower in my photo initially, then realized it was no ordinary spot. It gave me more than a spot of happiness that my spot of luck produced such a happy discovery.

View attachment 113173

ProCam, Snapseed.
I see him!

Beauty spot.
20180821_144241-01.jpeg

Finding myself in a happy spot, I started waxing philosophical over Spot the Ant... His size would cause many to dismiss him but it certainly carries a few advantages... like the ability to glide through a thorny spot without difficulty to find the bright, sweet spots. A wonderful analogy for life. (It works in my head, anyways, and I’ll be exploring the thought further). Below is version 2, with stormy/thorny effects added that (to me at least) play along with my story for Spot, the Ant. Feel free to chime in on the analogy if you’d like.
View attachment 113177
ProCam, Snapseed
I live the analogy... as Ted said, Spot on!

Back
Top Bottom