MobiColour RESULT: MC #138 Theme: No theme/No edits - Sept 17-23, 2018

I’ve been looking at these all week, making a list and checking it twice. ;)

FIRST PLACE goes to sinnerjohn He submitted two I really liked: “a painting” and the winner “window 1”, both great composures.

View attachment 114688
SECOND PLACE goes terse Ted. Again he submitted two I liked: pelican and my pick of what sinnerjohn called zombie pumpkins.
View attachment 114689
THIRD PLACE goes to Jef for his lovely pear. It looks scrumptious.

View attachment 114690

A couple in contention receive honorable mentions: corncobs by deepop David and friendo frijoles by Rodolfo Glenton
Thanks, Larry for the unexpected second, and excellent choices for first. Congrats to John for the good work (and I give the edge to the chair over the painting because of that Old Master-ish light).

I’ve been looking at these all week, making a list and checking it twice. ;)

FIRST PLACE goes to sinnerjohn He submitted two I really liked: “a painting” and the winner “window 1”, both great composures.

View attachment 114688
SECOND PLACE goes terse Ted. Again he submitted two I liked: pelican and my pick of what sinnerjohn called zombie pumpkins.
View attachment 114689
THIRD PLACE goes to Jef for his lovely pear. It looks scrumptious.

View attachment 114690

A couple in contention receive honorable mentions: corncobs by deepop David and friendo frijoles by Rodolfo Glenton
Wonderful choices Larry. I particularly liked this theme because it made me work a bit harder to find good things to photograph and made me realise the importance of great lighting if you’re not going/cannot to edit an image, so thank you for that.:thumbs: Congrats to John for his Two/One win (try saying that when you’ve had a few!). Well done Ted and Jef for their second and third placings - and to everyone who posted their “unadulterated” images :thumbs:.

Thanks, Larry for the unexpected second, and excellent choices for first. Congrats to John for the good work (and I give the edge to the chair over the painting because of that Old Master-ish light).
Looking a bit serious in your avatar Ted. Were you caught on film doing something you shouldn’t have been? Or were you chewing a toffee?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom