MobiColour RESULT: MC #138 Theme: No theme/No edits - Sept 17-23, 2018

It's down to ten degrees out there. Not that cold but I've gotten used to a steady 20 to 25 for a couple of months. I'll harden off by December and happily take the rubbish bin out in my underwear through snow by then. :appsir:
That’ll amuse the neighbours and embarrass the kids. Perfect scenario I’d say.

It's down to ten degrees out there. Not that cold but I've gotten used to a steady 20 to 25 for a couple of months. I'll harden off by December and happily take the rubbish bin out in my underwear through snow by then. :appsir:
LOL...

Tilted
5148AA23-2E4B-450E-9BCE-E965545F6F8A.jpeg

46AEB286-6BB4-4508-8B81-D38C15348D66.jpeg

My imaginary sis jalaislynn Lynne does mosaic art (and quilting and sewing and painting and god knows what else). This poorly-focused :oops: fragment is a secti9n of one of her recent pieces. I wanted to show the pretty marbling colours on the seahorse (I probably should’ve tapped something else about the light, right, John? :oops: :oops: ) but you can extrapolate :)

View attachment 114676

My imaginary sis jalaislynn Lynne does mosaic art (and quilting and sewing and painting and god knows what else). This poorly-focused :oops: fragment is a secti9n of one of her recent pieces. I wanted to show the pretty marbling colours on the seahorse (I probably should’ve tapped something g else about the light, right,mJohn? :oops: :oops: ) but you can extrapolate :)
How beautiful! The mosaic details are amazing, as is the seahorse. :notworthy:

Despite some many okay probably all of us :rolleyes: having itchy app fingers this week, this proves that app-free can be pretty fabulous. :) Now it’s time for MotownLarry to choose his faves. :coffee:

Despite some many okay probably all of us :rolleyes: having itchy app fingers this week, this proves that app-free can be pretty fabulous. :) Now it’s time for MotownLarry to choose his faves. :coffee:
I agree that many of your photos could be improved with a little tweaking via one of the many apps you favour, but everyone came through with some great unedited ones. Stand by for my choices.

I’ve been looking at these all week, making a list and checking it twice. ;)

FIRST PLACE goes to sinnerjohn He submitted two I really liked: “a painting” and the winner “window 1”, both great composures.

BACBFC06-9FC4-4FD3-A60E-9BE586E1ADFA.jpeg

SECOND PLACE goes terse Ted. Again he submitted two I liked: pelican and my pick of what sinnerjohn called zombie pumpkins.
26D020E3-C0ED-4863-BAD6-0BB185BDCDCD.jpeg

THIRD PLACE goes to Jef for his lovely pear. It looks scrumptious.

A26E82EA-E2FA-46A1-ACE5-57FA8722752C.jpeg

A couple in contention receive honorable mentions: corncobs by deepop David and friendo frijoles by Rodolfo Glenton

FIRST PLACE goes to sinnerjohn He submitted two I really liked: “a painting” and the winner “window 1”, both great composures.

View attachment 114688
SECOND PLACE goes terse Ted. Again he submitted two I liked: pelican and my pick of what sinnerjohn called zombie pumpkins.
View attachment 114689

View attachment 114690

A couple in contention receive honorable mentions: corncobs by deepop David and friendo frijoles by Rodolfo Glenton
Well chosen, Larry! I just looooove sinnerjohn ’s image - well deserved John! :inlove:

Congrats to terse Ted and Jef, and HMs deepop David and Glenton Rodolfo. :D

View attachment 114688
View attachment 114689

View attachment 114690

Nice work, Larry ~ speedy and concise! Thank you for a different challenge this week! And the images you selected are certainly beautiful compositions .

Congrats sinnerjohn : I would have had difficulty picking beteeen the two beauties Larry mentions
Congrats Ted & Jef - fruit carries the (unapped ) day !

View attachment 114688
View attachment 114689

View attachment 114690

Larry :notworthy: many, many, thanks for that, very much appreciated and here's me thinking of hanging up my camera for good. Guess I'll have to carry on now :)
Well done terse and Jef , the fruity duo :D
Oh and were there not MANY great images made without the assistance of apps ;)

View attachment 114688
View attachment 114689

View attachment 114690

Well done, John. Striking image. Well done to Ted and Jef too.

View attachment 114688
View attachment 114689

View attachment 114690

Congrats John, Ted, Jef, and Rodolfo. thanks for the HM.

View attachment 114688
View attachment 114689

View attachment 114690

Thanks for the mention Larry!

Back
Top Bottom