MobiColour RESULT: MC #138 Theme: No theme/No edits - Sept 17-23, 2018

67694E6B-D570-40C7-BE27-80D7A9EE0241.jpeg

I had some beautiful light on this morning’s walk...but had some difficulty making a good image. This one is itching to be edited a bit...

Agreed.....but.... I'm not one for filters much and I often try and keep a natural a look to a pic( or not of course :rolleyes:) but I find being unable to do basic edits a bit frustrating.
I edited this for possible use in the B&W thread and very minor changes to light, contrast and clarity made a huge difference to the image, especially what can be seen outside the bus window. Wasn't quite B&W material in the end so it's here as I've took it.
View attachment 114506
If you can forget for a moment what you wanted to do, maybe take another look? Because I think it's quite good with the edge lighting on the two figures (especially the girl on the right), the black around all the edges, and the bright view out the window in the center for contrast. :thumbs:

If you can forget for a moment what you wanted to do, maybe take another look? Because I think it's quite good with the edge lighting on the two figures (especially the girl on the right), the black around all the edges, and the bright view out the window in the center for contrast. :thumbs:
Yes, I quite like it as it is. My whine point is that I don't like the rules of the competition realy simple edits can make a big difference.
Here's my black and white edit for comparison.
20180919_080037-02-jpeg.114511

Back
Top Bottom