MobiColour RESULT: MC #142 Theme: Steps/Stairs & Ladders - Oct 15-21, 2018

Exit stairs
Hipstamatic
B3D4FB72-8524-4980-865A-F93F4B3282CE.jpeg

Oh come on man that's surely a sub-category, its a 'step-ladder'. I'm talking about full on workman's ladder for repairing roofs etc.......oh but that might be against heath and safety these days hence the scarcity of the 'ladder shot' ;)

Please, restrain yourself, John.
(If you need a hand, just call)

The Mast

View attachment 115636
I diced with death to get this. Okay, not quite death, but I had to walk on a road with one or two cars on it and no pavement!!!! Today!

Snapseed

Oh, nice find! And lovely edit! And with such disregard for your personal safety. I hope that wuss-y looking bloke up the mast in his “Safety Harness” was duly embarrassed :mobibabe:

I’d hate to come up against you in a debate. You always have an answer. :confused:

No, that’s precisely why rizole would be a perfect debating partner, who’d want to ‘debate’ someone who couldn’t think past their original position? Or who never had an answer? :lmao:

Rizole and his missus (I imagine she’d have to be as good if not better to put up with him) would be high on my list of desirable dinner party guests. Not their kids, of course - smart teenagers and their ‘answers’? Perish the thought.

I’d hate to come up against you in a debate. You always have an answer. :confused:

I'm quite poor at debate.
No, that’s precisely why rizole would be a perfect debating partner
I think sinnerjohn can make it easy by taking a seemingly intentionally contrary or cat amongst the pigeons position on some issues.
If I look good at debating it's only a reflection of John's hard work. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom