• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

MobiColour RESULT: MC #162 Theme Details in Architecture - March 4-10, 2019

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Whoa! That's quite something!
Yes, what Ted said. Exactly. Awesome.
I know. Isn’t it. I only knew about the silo district because one of my friend’s children had a business meeting at the hotel part of the converted silo. I worked for the Town Planning Department of the Cape Town City Council when the Waterfront was first being planned in the early 80s. Much of it is on land reclaimed in the 1930s and 40s and there are shipwrecks buried under some of it!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Wow. The intricacies . . . So beautiful. I suppose the ‘up’ parts were constructed with such care and artistry bcs the visual trajectory was toward heaven. Suggestive of transcendent soul, do you think, John? :lol:

PS when I saw your ‘hair’ image, and because I know RoseCat loves dreads, I was moved to dig up a picture of mine just before I cut them. They were down to my elbows and got very heavy in an ‘updo’. You can’t really see all the beads and wraps in that light though. Cat, one of the advantages of having dreads in your dotage: granddaughters love to play hairdresser. Some of the wraps my eight year old put in are still there six years later - better than my adult friends’ :D