• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #175 Theme: Alternate Transportation - June 3-9, 2019

lkbside

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
I found it difficult to even begin with this week's challenge!

But, one person ran away with it this week - and that would be Coronation80 - When I first saw his Aviero earlier in the week, I thought that was the one to beat. But then came Runs like Clockwork, Time Travel, Bullet Proof and even more entries. So a clear first for Stephan.
D633B1F1-6885-4FC0-9ECA-E988D9653CB7.jpeg

For second I loved Ted's terse Sea Dragon. We need a little back story on this one. Where in the world did you spot this, but more importantly where was it going?
AC45B9DF-9F58-47BB-926E-B72DC60BC82E.jpeg

Finally, a tie for third between sinnerjohn's Scooter and ImageArt 's Crowded Waterways.
303CEDFF-E7AA-475E-93D2-A02FB67C9E9A.jpeg

96280694-A2EE-43D3-8B4C-D7AAC0095CB2.jpeg

Congrats everyone! So many imaginative interpretations of the theme.

Last edited by a moderator:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Congrats to Stephen, John, and Ann, and thanks for placing the Sea Dragon.

For second I loved Ted's @terse Sea Dragon. We need a little back story on this one. Where in the world did you spot this, but more importantly where was it going?
I wish I knew! I'd been hiking in the Fall Creek area of Henry Cowell Redwoods in the Santa Cruz mountains, and when I made it back out to the trailhead, there it was in the rough dirt parking area, with no one around. So we can add one more question -- who'd go off and leave this unwatched? And as far as I know, there weren't any Viking festivals in the area (Vikings not having made much of a mark in California history).

I wish I'd taken a closer look at the wheel underneath the boat.