Thanks Jilly, interesting piece that and very informative. I guess I'm nearly on the mark with my Cardiff image.

Yes, definitely. That's what I thought. I like the bit at the end that summarises what we're supposed to be looking for. RoseCat Catherine's picture also hits it right on the head I think - toilet, posters, rubbish.

Brooklyn drive by
Snapseed
IMG_3427.jpg

Good one Catherine. It's really atmospheric and I love the colours. I hope you weren't out unaccompanied in Harlem. I've seen the films :D.
Thanks Jilly.... this was a drive-by shot in my car.... I was coming home from working at our production of Ain't Misbehavin', stopped at a light and snapped the shot. :)

Love your nighttime colors
What Ted said. And I want to know what the artwork is...
Thanks! :D I love the colors too, Ted... really very little editing, the street lights added the perfect amount of light, no one was on the street, and a red traffic light created the perfect storm.

Jen, I wish I was more knowledgeable of street art. Some amazing stuff out there. :thumbs:

Love the diptych effect/perspective of the first shot
Thanks. I didn't notice that effect when I shot it, only when I reviewed it later on the iPad. I'm tempted to go back and shoot it again to include more on the left and balance it better.

Back
Top Bottom