Every week I see Vix's MobiMono wrap-up posts, so I need to give a shout-out-thank-you to vixenscry for the weekly reminders that I, too, need to wrap this challenge up!! LOL ;)

So........ it's up to Geek1956 Kevin to choose this week's winner(s)!! :D

New challenge to be found HERE. Awaiting Kevin's results.....

Last edited:
View attachment 77945
Birmingham ~ Hipstamatic Hornbecker / Blanko Freedom13

I know I'm late to find it, must have missed several MCs already. But John, where is this? Somehow (it's just a feeling) it looks like the main station. But I can't remember those "waves" over it. Is a view from the Bull Ring? [emoji15][emoji15] must be ages ago I've been there. Has it all been redesigned since I was there? [emoji15][emoji15] some 5 years ago, I think. [emoji33]

Hey! How can it be already in evaluation?! It is still Sunday and just 6 pm here! Gotta have a look if I can post something. Must have something that fits the theme. [emoji15][emoji33]

Okay, found 16, but will limit it to 4, even out of competition.

German Sperrmüll

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465145126.643316.jpg

Hey! How can it be already in evaluation?! It is still Sunday and just 6 pm here!
Well, in some parts of the globe it's already Monday.... :whistle:

If I wait too long, by the time the judge sees this and posts the winner, and said winner posts new theme, it's Monday-ish and time for a new week of MobiColor. :thumbs:

Slippery slope, one might say. :sneaky:

Well, in some parts of the globe it's already Monday.... :whistle:

If I wait too long, by the time the judge sees this and posts the winner, and said winner posts new theme, it's Monday-ish and time for a new week of MobiColor. :thumbs:

Slippery slope, one might say. :sneaky:

And what does it matter if the next thread is opened Mondays? [emoji15] why not let the judge name the theme open the new thread and the judge can decide till Saturday who's next, that one will declare the next theme and takes his time to next Saturday and so on. No one needs to rush and Sunday could be 23.59 h on the last time zone on the globe.
Or just close Saturday last time zone, give Sunday to judge and open new the last minute last time zone or earlier when the judge is done.
Bring some system on, or a clock within the Mobi-App and -site that shows ONE time everything is related to and will be our sun to follow wherever we live. "Mobitime" would make it easier …

And what does it matter if the next thread is opened Mondays? [emoji15] why not let the judge name the theme open the new thread and the judge can decide till Saturday who's next, that one will declare the next theme and takes his time to next Saturday and so on. No one needs to rush and Sunday could be 23.59 h on the last time zone on the globe.
Or just close Saturday last time zone, give Sunday to judge and open new the last minute last time zone or earlier when the judge is done.
Bring some system on, or a clock within the Mobi-App and -site that shows ONE time everything is related to and will be our sun to follow wherever we live. "Mobitime" would make it easier …

:confused: You lost me at the first "Monday". :lol:

And what does it matter if the next thread is opened Mondays? [emoji15]
Because I work on Mondays and more than likely wouldn't be able to do it until evening, which then makes it Tuesday for some people. This method works best for my schedule. :)

.....and, come to think of it, I believe that's what I did a few times (forgot to create a new thread until Monday) and if my aging memory serves me correctly :whistle: you were concerned that the challenge week was therefore shortened, so I've been making a concerted effort to get the weekly challenge wrapped up on Sunday and the new one ready to go come Monday. :sneaky: Just like Vix does with her MobiMono, I might add. :coffee:

Last edited:
PIC 2 - Camera+, Snapseed

Was taken by surprise when I came across this in one of the old abandoned buildings.
View attachment 77943

Thanks everyone for the great entries. It's 6am Sydney time here so I hope I haven't left the judging too late. Anyway I'm a sucker for great street art and I must admit I liked both entries by "ImageArt" but this one I particularly liked. Maybe it's the eyes. Congratulations

image.jpg

Thanks everyone for the great entries. It's 6am Sydney time here so I hope I haven't left the judging too late. Anyway I'm a sucker for great street art and I must admit I liked both entries by "ImageArt" but this one I particularly liked. Maybe it's the eyes. Congratulations

View attachment 78178
Not late at all Kevin!!! It's whatever time is most convenient for you... :thumbs:

Excellent choice! I love that image... congrats ImageArt Ann!!! And, any theme for the next challenge?? --------> http://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-19-june-6-12.21510/

I know I'm late to find it, must have missed several MCs already. But John, where is this? Somehow (it's just a feeling) it looks like the main station. But I can't remember those "waves" over it. Is a view from the Bull Ring? [emoji15][emoji15] must be ages ago I've been there. Has it all been redesigned since I was there? [emoji15][emoji15] some 5 years ago, I think. [emoji33]

Yes it's outside New Street Station and yes it's had a major facelift that's not long been completed.

View attachment 78178
Thanks, Kevin, I feel honoured amongst all those great shots. Seeing as I love Gouvy's frogs, how about we go for Little Creatures.

Congrats, Anne - great find, great capture!
I really enjoyed browsing this week's thread - thanks for the theme, Kevin :thumbs:
Yes, a great theme. We shall have to do street art sometime. It really does produce some great shots.

Awww want to be there again! Looking at all the changes. Do you live there? I mean your pictures come from all over England, but how do you manage? Be there at one place for one day?! Sooo cool!
I live fairly in the centre of England Gouvy, but I travel around quite a lot, its only a small island :thumbs:

I live fairly in the centre of England Gouvy, but I travel around quite a lot, its only a small island :thumbs:

Not small enough to see all places in one day. [emoji1] and I love it. Been to many places meanwhile, and can't get enough of it. Wish I'd be able to book a week at Port Meirion. Hope it will still be the same when I can. And another three weeks in Cornwall.
But you're quite lost if you have no car …
*sigh* *dreaming on* [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom