Thanks. I didn't notice that effect when I shot it, only when I reviewed it later on the iPad. I'm tempted to go back and shoot it again to include more on the left and balance it better.
Yeah. I hate it when I realize I could've composed the shot more to my liking. I like to blame the glare on my screen preventing me from seeing what I'm doing

Wow, I haven't looked at this thread for a while and what a lot of cool shots. I wanted to reply to all the photos so I just decided to say well done to everybody!

Walking back from town this morning I got this shot of one of the little booths that litter the little alleys around town selling all sorts of stuff. This one was closed today. Effects in Hipstamatic.

image.jpeg

Wow, I haven't looked at this thread for a while and what a lot of cool shots. I wanted to reply to all the photos so I just decided to say well done to everybody!

Walking back from town this morning I got this shot of one of the little booths that litter the little alleys around town selling all sorts of stuff. This one was closed today. Effects in Hipstamatic.

View attachment 78104
Love it!! Looks like it could be a tiny house..... :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom