MobiColour RESULT: MC #20 Theme: Angles - June 13-19

We can use any editing apps here... Just needs to be (a) shot with a mobile device, (b) edited with a mobile device, (c) color image, not mono, (d) follows the theme.

Easy peasy!

Oh, all you sweethearts here, it wasn't worth the hassle, it was just 4 fun. No winner anyway. [emoji1]

MaxCurve
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1466185950.208440.jpg

I just got out my beloved old iPhone2 (which was the 1st in Germany), because I thought maybe I can use it for something, just for the comparision from now to back then. Yes, it's still working, and usually I still use it as music iPod or radio. Can't believe it's so old and still like new. But so blinking slow! But I found a nice shot from 2010 when I was waiting at the station in Poplar. It's so cute! And even though I'm here over wifi I can't believe how long it takes to open a web site. Gosh! And I just found out, there were no emojis!! *rotfl*
And even better, this device can't upload a picture. Unbelievable! The only option I have is close, choose file is grey and doesn't work. Such a shame. Would have been a funny retro thing for time stamp. But useless if I can't even upload on wifi. Sorry to have kept your time for nothing. No idea how to get that picture up. And no multitasking. :lololololol:!!!

Line me up with Catherine Ted & Jilly - fantastic :thumbs:

You know, I think this would fit nicely into my wealthy person's house. Not sure whether to put it in the large double height reception hall (where light streams down from the glass atrium) or the study with its balcony and view of the ocean. One of those rooms anyway. :inlove:

You know, I think this would fit nicely into my wealthy person's house. Not sure whether to put it in the large double height reception hall (where light streams down from the glass atrium) or the study with its balcony and view of the ocean. One of those rooms anyway. :inlove:

I'm starting a crowd-funding campaign to purchase that swanky 3D architecture software (?name?) so JillyG can show us her design -- Plus her vision contains so many images and rooms by now -- it must be getting a lot to keep in her head ..:alien:

It's tough choice, glad you're making it.

I'm starting a crowd-funding campaign to purchase that swanky 3D architecture software (?name?) so JillyG can show us her design -- Plus her vision contains so many images and rooms by now -- it must be getting a lot to keep in her head ..:alien:

Well, it might seem like there's been lots of images, but it's only seven. I'm putting them in a thread so you can admire them all. https://mobitog.com/threads/jillys-wealthy-persons-house.21556/
I added Ted's beautiful symphony in blue with red highlights (can't remember what Ted called it) because I meant to bag it for the WPH but didn't. I mean, it has to go in there. I couldn't leave that one out - it's stunning.

Back
Top Bottom