MobiColour RESULT: MC #20 Theme: Angles - June 13-19

The crooked way
Camera+, Snapseed

image.jpeg

Very interesting result. A shot with "Kamera 2" during my break on Friday.
Under The Table

View attachment 78686

Plus same app, other filter, but showing what it was. [emoji16]

View attachment 78687

Speaking of 'eyes' - I had to giggle when I saw this, Gouvy. My DH often rolls his at me peering at the edges and middles and underneaths of things: 'that would make a nice picture' :D

Okay Good People..... this week's challenge is concluded, and now it's up to rizole to choose the winner!! I do NOT envy him as there are so many outstanding images here! :inlove:

I wanted to give a joint first place because I really can't decide. I'd have both of these on my walls. But, given that this is MobiColour I'm going to award 1st place to Glenton with:
2nd place (joint 1st) goes to
deepop with
Special mention to zenjenny with:
As long as rizole doesnt suggest something along the lines of his previous '42 angles of your exploding brain' :confused:
...which is a much better comp theme than I came up with.
Some strong work and a cute angle or two all round. :rolleyes: Sorry, didn't mean to be obtuse.:whistle:

I wanted to give a joint first place because I really can't decide. I'd have both of these on my walls. But, given that this is MobiColour I'm going to award 1st place to Glenton with:

deepop with

Special mention to zenjenny with:...which is a much better comp theme than I came up with.
Some strong work and a cute angle or two all round. :rolleyes: Sorry, didn't mean to be obtuse.:whistle:

Congrats to both Glenton and David. :thumbs: And to everyone who posted - there were so many different takes on the word "angle", it was amazing.

deepop with

Special mention to zenjenny with:...which is a much better comp theme than I came up with.

Hah! Your wrap up was right on. Thanks for the mention. Congrats to everyone. There were all degrees of greatness in this challenge.

deepop

Congrats Rodolfo and David - two wall-worthy interpretations, indeed. :thumbs: :notworthy: :)

Why, thank you, rizole : you know I couldn't've done it without y'all :mobibabe: :confused:

Congratulations Rodolfo and David!!! Well deserved wins!! :D :thumbs:

Brava Jen!! :thumbs:

Now.... how will Rodolfo and David decide if/what the theme will be for next week? :confused:

deepop with

Thanks rizole and congrats to David to share the mention and to Jen for her special mention. Applause to all participants. Excellent artworks!
Please David deepop choose the theme. At the end we can decided together the next mentions. I think will be a very good idea if Jen zenjenny can join us in this complex decision. :):cool:

Last edited:
I wanted to give a joint first place because I really can't decide. I'd have both of these on my walls. But, given that this is MobiColour I'm going to award 1st place to Glenton with
2nd place (joint 1st) goes to deepop

Thanks rizole and congrats to David to share the mention and to Jen for her special mention.
Please David deepop choose the theme. At the end we can decided together the next mentions. I think will be a very good idea if Jen zenjenny can join us in this complex decision. :):cool:

I can pick the best alternative theme that comes up in the comments?!? :lmao: Will do :thumbs: :)

Back
Top Bottom