MobiColour RESULT: MC #20 Theme: Angles - June 13-19

Ich sehe schon, morgen bin ich auch mal dort :)
Das erste Bild bekommt mit Snappseeds HDR Scape (50%) eine leuchtende Wärme. Gefällt mir. :)
Gerade gesehen, Google "Bilder" liefert dazu ein paar grandiose shoots/Verlinkungen z.B. https://www.fotocommunity.de/photos/myzeil

Great Frankfurt (architectural) location!
Wow, great shots!ine are just nothing compared to this. But I only went through it, no tripod, no time, just iPod and on the go.
Visiting or living here?

Ha! Lach mich weg! Dann sollten wir uns vielleicht mal zum Time Stamp treffen. Posten die gleichen Bilder mit unterschiedlicher Perspektive. [emoji23][emoji106]

BoBo & GroovyGouvy, plus anyone else who may be tempted to join in, I am sorry to raise this, but MobiTog's rules are quite specific on the language we expect all posts to be in, and that is English please!

Whilst the occasional post in another language may be tolerated (as long as it is accompanied by the English translation!), we cannot accept a full conversation in another language, even if it had the translation.

Please restrict the language of your future posts to English, or we will have no choice but to remove them, thank you for your cooperation.

As an aside, we are more than happy for you to use the PM system to hold conversations in any language of your choosing, just not the open forum.

Birdbath
native cam, Photos, Snapseed

image.jpeg

Now here some completely real photos from the MyZeil Shopping mall. I wanted to post them on my 365(366) thread, but I don't think I'll catch up on time. I'm too chatty. [emoji1] and some of the pictures are edited and I forgot with what app. [emoji22] Next year I'll do a 52 one. There I can post all additional pictures from time stamp. [emoji16][emoji106]
Anyway a great place for angles: MyZeil (FusionHDR)

Beautiful angles, indeed :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom