• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #222 Theme RED - May 25 - June 7, 2020

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Okay, I suppose I’ve made terse Ted’s job hard enough by now :whistle: so I’ll close this thread so he can get to choosing his Best Reds. I know it’s early where we are, Ted, so take your time.

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Reds are tough to capture, aren't they? They'll overload your camera sensor given the slightest encouragement.

First goes to rizole for his untitled red and yellow flower, which just barely edged out his raspberries. Both these images were pushed to the top not just by their reds but also by the beautiful rendering of water in each one.

Second goes to MsDee for her spectacular Red Passaflora, beautifully captured and in perfect focus. I also love the blazing bits of red showing through the holes in the leaves.

Third goes to deepop for his untitled chicken, although it could just have easily been his Wingin it or his mountain view with its tiny splashes of red.

Honorable Mentions to sinnerjohn for Legendary, NickLeon for his tailight, and ImageArt for her apple.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Reds are tough to capture, aren't they? They'll overload your camera sensor given the slightest encouragement.

First goes to rizole for his untitled red and yellow flower, which just barely edged out his raspberries. Both these images were pushed to the top not just by their reds but also by the beautiful rendering of water in each one.

Second goes to MsDee for her spectacular Red Passaflora, beautifully captured and in perfect focus. I also love the blazing bits of red showing through the holes in the leaves.

Third goes to deepop for his untitled chicken, although it could just have easily been his Wingin it or his mountain view with its tiny splashes of red.

Honorable Mentions to sinnerjohn for Legendary, NickLeon for his tailight, and ImageArt for her apple.
Congrats rizole well done and yay to MsDee and deepop

rizole

IOTM Winner - June 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung

Thank you very much :notworthy:. 'Er in lockdown tells me is called Gaillardia - California Sun.
Congrats to MsDee and deepop :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Reds are tough to capture, aren't they?
Yes indeed! Which is why I don’t have many red images.

Great choices, Ted. Every image is beautiful. ❤

Congrats rizole!! Well done, indeed.
Fist bumps to placers MsDee and deepop David, and HMs John, Nick and Ann.

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Congratulations to rizole and MsDee, all the HMs. Thanks for the 3rd place.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Wonderful choices. I wondered if that flower wasn’t a winner when it popped up as a late entry. Well done, rizole. And Dee’s fab passion fruit flower. Love the hen of course! Thanks Ted for the HM and congrats my fellow HMs.

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7

Beautiful choices! I love these shots.