• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

MobiColour RESULT: MC #33 THEME: Distorted Portraits - Sept 12-18

View attachment 81824

'I believed that I wanted to be a poet, but deep down I just wanted to be a poem.”
Jaime Gil de Biedma

Collage of (6s+) fragments of faces, peacock feathers, cat; SketchClub drawings; bits from my morguefile (etc) file. Processing: Union (endlessly) Formulas & Shift.
Preciosa :inlove: As others have already commented, safely a winner! :cool:

View attachment 81824

'I believed that I wanted to be a poet, but deep down I just wanted to be a poem.”
Jaime Gil de Biedma

Collage of (6s+) fragments of faces, peacock feathers, cat; SketchClub drawings; bits from my morguefile (etc) file. Processing: Union (endlessly) Formulas & Shift.
Dude! (California accent) That's remarkable and gorgeous. And those eyes look like cat's eyes. (Are they?)

IMG_1721.JPG

Fragment and iColorama

My bowler-hatted prisoner.

View attachment 81824

Jaime Gil de Biedma

Awesome Sauce. I have to say that I am struggling with this. Just don't have any close ups of people.

I get that feeling, too, sometimes, after I post something. But I like this one.
Thanks, Ted. I worked this one to death in an attempt to achieve what I wanted and it didn't turn out to be anything near what I had in mind. I kept on trying to make it more abstract and then thought I had gone overboard so brought back some of the detail and went through this merry-go-round umpteen times.

Back
Top Bottom