MobiColour RESULT: MC #33 THEME: Distorted Portraits - Sept 12-18

No, coupled with the shocked face, it's "I'm sorry, but I've just broken wind." :mobibabe:
LOLOLOL!!!!! OMG... I'm never going to look at that combo the same again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[emoji15][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Mother and daughter (also my grandmother and mother)
Superimpose, iColorama, Mextures, maybe some Pixlr
222e96812efb767357e5d951f6edbc8c.jpg
Oh, wow....... :notworthy: :inlove: Stunning... The richness of the colors...beautiful! It looks like an oil painting by one of the old masters.

ImageArt Beautiful done Just wanted to learn how did you do it The texture is just beautiful Tried so many times I still couldn't achieve what you did
Thanks, Lee. The actual background is pretty much done like the video I posted on collages http://www.mobitog.com/threads/digital-collages-with-icolorama.21697/#post-284475

This was the silhouette I used for this. It's actually a shadow selfie of my husband and I walking down some steps in Barcelona and the bird I think is a one of the brushes in iColorama.

image.jpeg

Here is the collage I used with this which is basically textures and photos on my iPad put on top of that yellow background and blended in some cases. I did this a while back so I can't remember which app I used to position them but thinking about it it may have been Procreate.

image.jpeg

This was the final result after blending etc. One extra step I did here which is different to the video is that I used the silhouette in iColorama as a mask and darkened the bird and the middle figure with the Paint brush.

image.jpeg

I then took the photo below into Diana and it found the photo above and mixed it. The checkered texture is achieved by using a checkered brush in iColorama to bring back the double exposure below this and there was some other blends I did which aren't really important. I could have used the bottom image of course but this just happened to be the step I was on at the time.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, Lee. The actual background is pretty much done like the video I posted on collages http://www.mobitog.com/threads/digital-collages-with-icolorama.21697/#post-284475

This was the silhouette I used for this. It's actually a shadow selfie of my husband and I walking down some steps in Barcelona and the bird I think is a one of the brushes in iColorama.

View attachment 81894

Here is the collage I used with this which is basically textures and photos on my iPad put on top of that yellow background and blended in some cases. I did this a while back so I can't remember which app I used to position them but thinking about it it may have been Procreate.

View attachment 81895

This was the final result after blending etc. One extra step I did here which is different to the video is that I used the silhouette in iColorama as a mask and darkened the bird and the middle figure with the Paint brush.

View attachment 81896

I then took the photo below into Diana and it found the photo above and mixed it. The checkered texture is achieved by using a checkered brush in iColorama to bring back the double exposure below this and there was some other blends I did which aren't really important. I could have used the bottom image of course but this just happened to be the step I was on at the time.

View attachment 81897
View attachment 81898
Yet another great tutorial. :thumbs:

Like Ann, I don't have many images of people in my camera roll - I can probably count them on one hand. So I had to resort to using my face... [emoji58]

View attachment 81867
Diptic, PhotoToaster, Repix, Snapseed
Love the netting effect!

I think this is the problem. If you are not prepared to use stock photos and not a Jack Hollingsworth who goes up and asks any Tom, Dick and Harry if he can take a photo, it has to be a selfie. Sarah Jarrett does it wonderfully but I sort of feel that there is only so much I can do with my own face lol, before I get bored!

View attachment 81894

View attachment 81895

View attachment 81896

View attachment 81897
View attachment 81898
Thank you very much for your tutorial Will try to see if I can do it
Once again thank you

Love the netting effect!

I think this is the problem. If you are not prepared to use stock photos and not a Jack Hollingsworth who goes up and asks any Tom, Dick and Harry if he can take a photo, it has to be a selfie. Sarah Jarrett does it wonderfully but I sort of feel that there is only so much I can do with my own face lol, before I get bored!
The netting is actual netting.... LOL
And I agree with your comments... I've never been a "street photographer", taking images of people (I always wait for them to get OUT of the shot before clicking, lol) and I can't stand taking my own photo :p I have about 3 selfies I took several years ago when I was in a Facebook group that had a selfie theme, so those images are the ones I use when I have to resort to a face. :alien:

Back
Top Bottom